View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:58 AM   #195 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default "Cookie Girl"
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Kurumi turned around just in time for OOF! a pillow to smack her square in the chest. She went tumbling head over heals backwards until she finally came to a rolling stop on her back looking up at the ceiling and hugging said pillow. She slowly peered over the top of the pillow to see who had attacked her when she saw...the Triward Champion himself?! She wasn't sure if she should feel honored or angry. Honored that he would take time out of his busy schedule to attack her or angry that he was picking on a first year.

Jumping back to her feet, she took the very pillow that he had thrown at her. "Engorgio!" she said as the pillow grew to be about the size of a linebacker...or a hippogriff...and a mischievous smile. "I was going to bake you cookies!" she pouted as she launched the monster pillow (of doom!) right back at him.
You know, Fletcher should really probably stop just standing around and staring at his victims after he launched a pillow at them. Waiting for the end result unarmed was proving to be a bad idea, like in this case when the Gryffindor girl sent a humungous pillow toward him in retaliation.

"Oooof!" the Hufflepuff exhaled as he caught the huge thing in his stomach and got the wind knocked out of him as a result. "My victory party was last week!" he wheezed in response, stumbling around with the monster pillow still clutched to his midriff. He had to get a grip on it before he fell over backward!

Fletcher caught his balance by sticking his bum out toward the wall and he straightened up slowly. All right. He'd show that Gryffie what it meant to bake cookies.

"Reducio," he muttered, shrinking Kurumi's monster pillow into one the size and round shape of...ironically enough....a cookie. He smirked and set about duplicating the cookie!pillow until there were about twelve of them piled all around his feet, plus the original still in his hand.

"There ya go!" the Hufflepuff called out loudly, flicking his wand to send the entire fleet of cookie!pillows her way. "A baker's dozen of homemade cookies, just for you!"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind