View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 02:38 PM   #63 (permalink)
3uzz3ee
Slytherin
SS Vaulter
Firecrab

You’re dead, Mublood!” She yelled, kicking out at me- I stepped back. “There’s a sign over your head!

SHUT UP! The only person going to die is Malfoy!” Yelled back, dodging a punch.

You’d be dead before you could even lay a finger on him!” She answered back, kicking out again. I ducked under her leg.

HA! Grow up, Parkinson! He doesn’t even like you!” I shouted as I threw her to the floor.

STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!” She screamed, jumping at me- I stepped to the left and she hit the wall.

IF HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH, WHY WOULD HE RAPE ME?” I shouted and she glared at me.

What’d she just say?” Harry muttered as I stood over Pansy.

You’re lying! LYING!” She shouted, lunging at my leg. I kicked her in the face.

NO I’M NOT!” I screamed and the lamp beside me exploded, cutting my arm. “TEN DAYS! TEN! I WAS A TOY FOR HIM TO PLAY WITH!” The mirror on the wall shattered, cutting my face. “ASK HIM! AND- AND IN SECOND YEAR, HE TRIED IT THEN! NOT TO MENTION FOURTH YEAR!” I could feel Jamie’s eyes on my back. I was still stood over Pansy.

NO! HE WOULDN’T DO THAT!” She yelled and she kicked me in the chest, sending me flying into the three men. I pushed myself away from them, a hand outstretched. Electricity crackled as I pushed my palm against Pansy’s battered face.

NO ALICIA!” Ron shouted as Pansy passed out. He touched my arm and dropped to the floor.

I Know You Don't Believe Me, But The Way I, Way I See It,
Next Time You
Point A Finger, I Might Have To Bend It Back,
Or Break It, Break It Off...
Next Time You Point A Finger, I'll Point You To The
Mirror