View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 06:55 PM   #653 (permalink)
Winter Dreams
Formerly: Lily Lupin
Slytherin
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ava James
First Year
Facinelli<3 RP Sweetheart

Maxii. I don't know how I've survived these past months without being here to get my daily dose of your writing.

I only dream of writing so beautifully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
Sudden fire erupted in Jenna White’s eyes. They were a pure gray, and when she was angry, they seemed to acquire a darker tincture that, for all her fury, was lovely to behold. “You were behind that,” she accused. “That idiot was here on your command.”
How do you do it Maxieeeee? How do you write this way?

Quote:
“Jenna!”

Perhaps it was regard for him that quieted her, then; perhaps - more likely - the knowledge that her outburst would achieve little, unless she wanted to come into direct conflict with him – though, of course, Jenna sometimes thought she was, always had been, in direct conflict with him – and that he knew it, as well as she did. She looked away and, for lack of anything better, down, at her arm. That was quite a mistake, she realized the very moment she had made it. For all her bravery – real or perceived – she was not a heartless person.
Again, so talented. <3 The parts between Jenna and Voldemort are very interesting to read. I love the way you write it, it's so detailed and wonderful. Intriguing.

Quote:
The flask of memories. Jenna had not forgotten. If he was one to remember, she was not one to forget, either. “Cut it out with the fancy words,” she said coldly, as she followed him inside. “You know you remember correctly. I would, too, if my life depended upon it,” she added, her lips almost curving into a smirk.
Flask of memories? I love Jenna.

Quote:
“There are a lot of things I haven’t told you,” she said, coolly. “Oh, and did I ever mention? Lots of things I’m not going to tell you, either.”
Ooh, I want to know. xD

Quote:
She decided, right there, right then, that perhaps she was capable of hate, after all.
O_o That's a strong word.

I'm sick, but I feel so much better after reading that. Like I say, I've missed you and writing so much. <3

Ily.