View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 06:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
3uzz3ee
Slytherin
SS Vaulter
Firecrab

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatielovesHP View Post
Hello Abi! I 'm finally here!!!

Very well written, love Alicia and Jamie

Great job!!!! PAMS PAMS

K xx
Glad you like it!

Like I promised, This chapter is for EMILY!

Chapter Two, Part One: A Bad Mistake

I shook my head, trying to rid the thoughts out my head. I didn’t have the time to think about the past anymore... We were never returning to Grimmauld Place again- now that Yaxley could get in. And I was probably never going to see Ron again either, due to the fact that he had argued with Harry and Jamie a couple of nights ago and left.

It was my turn on watch duty, so I was sitting in the mouth of the tent, staring up at the clear night sky. There was a single star in the sky, nothing of great importance there, then...

Alicia?” I started at my name. I was under the impression that Harry and Jamie were asleep. I could still hear Hermione sobbing into her pillow. I turned round to find his face peering out at me. Hermione sniffed quietly.

What’s the matter?” I whispered, watching him climb out of bed and stumble towards me. I summoned his blanket and wrapped it round us as he dropped to the floor beside me.

Nothing... You’re all right, aren’t you?” He asked and I frowned up at the moon.

What do you mean?” I asked, glancing at him. I tugged at the chain of the Horcrux to give my hands something to do.

I mean, you’re all right with all of this? Not being able to contact anyone? Not knowing if they’re okay or not?” He said, his voice barely audible.

I’m fine... I’ll know if something bad happens to them or not- I see the future, remember” I said, smiling slightly.

I know that- but lets say you see something bad, you know we can’t do anything to stop it, don’t you?” I sighed and put my head in my hands. He seemed to regret saying that.

Don’t be sorry for upsetting me- it’s not your fault... If anything, I get angry with myself these days” I said into my palm. “I know that I can keep watch over Ginny and Fred and Rosalie and the others but I can’t see them, can’t hug them or talk to them face to face...

I know... You get some sleep... I’ll take over if you want” He said and I leaned against him.

I wasn’t planning on falling asleep but three nights of no sleep is bound to catch up to you soon. So, when I woke, we were someplace new. I just glanced out the doorway, not bothering to ask where we were.

It didn’t seem relevant to me anymore. It was just the same, near silent routine these days without Ron: get up, pack up, relocate, discuss the Horcruxes, eat, sleep, get up, pack up, relocate, discuss the Horcruxes, eat, sleep...

What do you think?

I Know You Don't Believe Me, But The Way I, Way I See It,
Next Time You
Point A Finger, I Might Have To Bend It Back,
Or Break It, Break It Off...
Next Time You Point A Finger, I'll Point You To The
Mirror