Thread: Romance: I Never Knew - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 05:16 PM   #37 (permalink)
Come What May
Gryffindor
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacqueline Marie Granger
Sixth Year
Run, Emma, Run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamers View Post
You are mean!!
PAMS!!
Jamers
Oh come on! Don't hurt my feelings! Then I'll be to upset to write!
Haha no just kidding. I will post the rest of chapter four probably before thursday, because thats when classes start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyblack View Post
Ahhh, you're even crueler than I thought! You opened the door? Who is in there with Harry? Is it Jacqueline? Please Post Soooonnnn!!!
I try not to be cruel but hey sometimes I can't help myself
I will post soon I promise! I just need to get settled in here at school. I moved in yesterday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo5 View Post
OMG!why did I read that?!
Ahhh Alice, you are truely cruel!
Oh hush cousin you know you love me Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatielovesHP View Post
Great Post!!

What is Harry to Jacqueline?

PAMS PAMS
Thank you my dear!
I will post soon I promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches_11 View Post
....Argg!! The suspence!! Who was itt?? I'm going to die if you don't post soonnnn!! (:
Hey! Don't pull that trick on me haha
I promise I will post soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looneybird View Post
So Emma I finally got to be on to read the rest of your story! You do understand how evil and mean you are, right? Leaving us at such a cliff hanger, shameful, totally shameful. I read the full first page after Chapter three and I assumed, since there was a page two, that Chapter four was going to be on it and I'd have no problem knowing what happened next. Psh, you totally got me. I want to know exactly who Jackie is now. And aw, you took into account what I said. No standout typos or grammar errors! I feel special. Anyways, I wrote a novel again. Sorry. I'll just let you get back to your writing...
Haha Don't worry about it love, I enjoy reading my readers comments and thoughts on my story. Which means I love your novels haha
And yes, I'm trying my hardest I take my readers opinions and suggestions very seriously.
I will post soon I promise

Much Love,
Emma

P.S. *gasp* My roommate moves in today! I'm kind of nervous but very excited

A very big thank you to Cassirin at Anna and Ern's Box of Every Flavor Beans for this wonderful siggy!