View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 12:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jermaine Rousseau
Beauxbatons Student
Lobalug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jermaine Rousseau (Beauxbatons Student)
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freds_caribbeangirl View Post
Wow, maybe it was a thing with french guys to keep the women waiting and not the other way around like with the brits. Meh, she wasn't upset though because the scarf was very nice and well Jermaine was sexy and french, so she would pardon him this time. She continued to pace until a voice caused her to whip around.

She spotted the scarf hanging around his neck and smiled. Yep wearer and clothing ensemble both looking very nice. Rhea looked at her watch then back at him. It hadn't been too long. She wasn't waiting there for an hour or anything so she was fine.
"Oh no it's fine. Though I must say, here in Britain it is the men who wait for the ladies." She smirked at him and flipped her hair over her shoulder.
Jermaine continued to smile when Rhea returned his smile with one of her own. Her smile made her look even more beautiful than she already was... if that were even possible. "Please accept my apology at keeping you waiting. I was unavoidably detained," he said as he took her hand and gave it a light kiss. Yes, his headmistress would have killed him if he would not have been there with the group to put his name in the Goblet of Fire.