Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 06:43 PM   #46 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Shocker
Using the knowledge of all four of us we managed to find the Great Hall. Marianna, Ceria, and even Beatrice fell into step behind me because they still had no idea who my brother was.
“Jess!” Harry called. He waved us over to where he, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Neville, and Dean were sitting.
I ducked my head down before anyone could ask and strode right over and took a seat across from Harry. “Hi Harry, this is Marianna, Ceria, and Beatrice. You guys this is my brother Harry,”
Beatrice looked at the group of people we were sitting with and then promptly left. “Isn’t she charming,” Ceria teased. We all began to eat our breakfast when quite suddenly Ceria grabbed some toast and said, “Cool scar,” she motioned with a flick of her wrist to Harry’s forehead and without missing a step (figuratively) Harry replied.
“Thanks, same to you,” they both exchanged a smile because they finally found someone who ‘knew’.

“Here are your class schedules,” McGonagall explained to the class. I looked over mine and squealed internally. I had double transfigurations along with Marianna and Ceria. I was really looking forward to this class because I was already an animagus so the hard part was over.
I was just about to ask Harry what class he had when a certain someone came over. “Hello Malfoy,” Ron sneered and for those who can’t image it you should know that Ron can’t sneer…at all.
“Granger, Weaselbies, Potters,” he countered. He looked down and saw a very tiny Marianna glaring up at him. The sight made him laugh, which only made Marianna more furious. It was like a vicious circle.
“Who…was….that?” Marianna clenched her teeth, and Ceria and I just kept staring at him even when he left.
“That was Draco Malfoy,” I answered.
“Idiot,”
“Moron,”
“Ferret,” Ginny suggested. Which of course, made all of us laugh. We were just packing up our stuff when Ceria wolf whistled.
“You know he isn’t THAT bad of a looker,” Marianna defended. She looked back at the Slytherin table, “Ok he is a looker,”
“He’s HOT!” I said it quietly but Harry still looked at me with confusion. “What?”

Thanks so much for reading and please leave a comment