Thread: Romance: I Never Knew - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 08:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Come What May
Gryffindor
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacqueline Marie Granger
Sixth Year
Wink I Never Knew - Sa13+
Run, Emma, Run!

Hello everyone! My name is Emma and I am back with a new story for you all It is called “I Never Knew” and it is a Romance story. The chemistry erupts between Hermione and Ron, Hermione and Harry, Jacqueline and Harry…whoa wait who?! That’s right I said Jacqueline. Who is this girl and where did she come from? Well you’ll have to read the story to find out . And expect a little Draco, he always knows how to make things interesting.

And let me note that the wonderful world of Harry Potter belongs to J.K. Rowling, characters and all. The only thing that is mine is the character of Jaqueline and the plot

Chapter One: Miss Jacqueline

“Hermione dear…” Mrs. Granger sighed as she entered her daughter’s room. Her daughter was packing to go to the Weasley’s house. It was almost time to return to school.

“Yes mum?” Hermione asked as she forced her trunk shut. “What is it?”
Hermione turned towards her mother who looked devastated.

“Mom what happened?” Hermione asked more seriously. Her mother never looked this nervous before, except for maybe the time when Hermione cooked dinner using magic. There were knives flying everywhere.

The doorbell rang.

“Oh look honey that must be Harry” Mrs. Granger said as she jumped up from Hermione’s bed and ran towards the door.

“Mom!” Hermione cried as she watched her mother run out her door. She always did that. Every time she wanted to say something important or life changing she would find one way or another to procrastinate.

Harry was suppose to meet Hermione at her house before they both went to the burrow. This was the first time Harry has ever done this and Hermione didn’t know why. He wouldn’t tell her no matter how much Hermione threatened him.

“Hello Harry! It’s so nice to see you” Mrs. Granger could be heard saying at the front door.

“Hello Mrs. Granger. How are you?” Harry replied coming inside.

Hermione ran down the stairs two at a time only to trip and stumble into Harry’s arms at the bottom of the stairs.

“Whoa!” Hermione said as she fell into his arms. “Nice save Harry. Thanks!”

“Hello to you to Hermione” Harry smiled as he helped her up onto her own two feet.

Just then Mr. Granger arrived from work. As he entered the house he kissed his wife on the cheek, hugged Hermione and shook Harry’s hand. Then he looked at Mrs. Granger and asked, “Well?”

Mrs. Granger frowned, “No.”

“Well she’s in the car. It’s now or never.”

Hermione and Harry exchanged looks of pure confusion. What was going on?

“Hermione darling I expected your mother to have told you in a gentle way before I got home but I see that didn’t happen. So here we go…Hermione in the car outside is a girl named Jacqueline. She is your sister honey. She was born a year after you making her a year younger than you. When she was born your mother became very sick and we just couldn’t afford to take care of both of you. So I, your mother refuses to take credit on this decision, decided to have your Aunt Rosalie take her and have your aunt raise her.”

Hermione stopped her father, “What happened to gentle?”

“I’m sorry honey…but you know I like to have things said and done.”

Hermione went over to the window and peeked behind the curtains. Outside her father’s car was a girl Hermione’s height. She was a slender girl with honey colored hair down to about her waist. She had her hair done in beautiful curls and she had bangs going across her forehead, the perfect length right above her eyebrows. She was just standing there…waiting.

“I remember her” Hermione whispered. I was a year old when she was born…I remember aunt Rose coming to pick her up and then I never saw her again…you two told me we were babysitting her for aunt Rose…you two told me she was a neighbors daughter…and I believed every single story you two made up” Hermione said trying not to cry.

Hermione felt terrible. She had met her sister sixteen years ago and she had forgotten about her. Her parents had taken her away from her and had hidden her.

“Is…is she like me?” Hermione asked.

“Yes sweetheart” Mrs. Granger said walking over to Hermione and holding her. “She is a very bright witch just like you. However she was sent to school in France and we had her transferred to your school, Dumbledore helped a lot.”

“So there’s two of you now?” Harry asked with a smile. “Great!”

“Shut it Harry” Hermione laughed. She walked over to Harry and stood next to him. “Well bring her in.”

“You’re not upset are you darling?” Mrs. Granger asked.

“No…I just wish we hadn’t spent so much time apart” Hermione answered.

Mr. Granger walked out to the front yard and picked up Jacqueline’s luggage. “Come on in Jackie” Mr. Granger could be heard saying.

Jacqueline walked in ahead of her father and hesitated at the door. She caught Hermione’s eye and then she looked over at Harry. Jacqueline had hazel eyes, she had their dad’s eyes.

“Honey this is Hermione, your sister” Mr. Granger said pushing his second daughter closer to Hermione.

“Dad don’t force her. This is probably really uncomfortable for her” Hermione said.

“If you don’t mind I’d like to go to the bedroom I’ll be staying in” Jacqueline whispered.

“Alright sweetie, come on” Mrs. Granger said as she led her daughter to her bedroom. Mr. Granger followed them up the stairs.

Hermione and Harry were left downstairs.

“Wow…some news you received huh?” Harry laughed.

“Yeah…I guess I’ll have to watch over her at school now huh? So creeps like Malfoy don’t get involved in her life.”

“Yeah…I suppose. Should we let her settle in before we go talk to her?”

“Yeah” Hermione sighed. “I still need some time to digest all this.”

Harry pulled Hermione into a hug and said, “Everything’s going to be okay. She seems like a very nice girl.”

Hermione rested her head on Harry’s chest. “I just hope she isn’t any trouble…”

Tada! So what do you all think? I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of "I Never Knew."

Much Love,
Emma

Last edited by demented_death_eater; 11-28-2010 at 08:05 PM.