Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 03:23 PM   #23 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco21 View Post
Violet looked at Brody first. "17 isn't too young to adopt." she protested. "And we sorta look alike and people would think your my real mum!" It's not like that would help at all but she had the urge just to say it.

She looked at Torin with a little pout. "You said once that if I ask my parents and they say yes then you might consider it!" Which in her world was a bad way of saying yes. "And you don't have to think of me as a kid think of me as a sister or a pet cat!" she said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRaRachieee View Post
"Umm...violet. I couldn't possibly be your mother sweetheart." Brody smiled, although it was quite flattering hehe. "I mean...I'm only a few years older than you." She smiled, though because it was cute. "Maybe when you're older I can give you a Brody make over." She nodded, because then maybe the girl would be happy.

She glanced over at Torin, and rolled her over. "Does it matter if she's lying Tor? It's not like we're gonna adopt her...." Not that she was being mean...she just didn't want too.
He smiled and shrugged. "I'm sorry, Violet. But it can't really happen. We're glad you want us to adopt you, but we can't." As he had told her several times.

He rolled his eyes back at Brody because he wanted to. "It doesn't matter. I was just saying." But he still wanted Violet to go away so that he could give Brody her present. Normally he wouldn't be like this, but it was her birthday, and he wanted a moment alone with her to give her her present.

"Do you want your present now?" he asked randomly to change the subject.