View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 03:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Preston felt just a twinge of regret having not spent more time specifically with the Ravenclaw students this term. He was especially fond of the house into which he had been sorted and he had hoped that he would get to know their tower's current residents better than he had.

That's not to say he didn't want to know the others, but he wished he had done more. And so prior to the feast, Preston made the decision to stop by the table when he got to the feast.

Except it was empty.

Well, except for one.

Preston walked over to the young girl with a smile, hands loosely clasped behind his back. "Hello, Miss Greenwell. Excellent work this term. Excited to be going home?"
Vashti was getting quite impatient at being all alone. Seriously, where were all the Ravvies? Avoiding the feast wouldn't make it go away. Gosh.

Oh, but suddenly she wasn't alone. She looked up to see who had spoken and saw that it was Professor Kingsley. She grinned. "Oh hello, Professor. And thank you." She paused for just a second, considering the question. Was she excited? "I guess I'm excited to see my parents, but not so much about leaving Hogwarts. I love it here." If only her parents could come here and they could live here. Wouldn't that be awesome! "What about you, Professor?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
The Term Is Finally Over!

But Jacob felt sad. Why was Jacob sad? This place was so much work, why was he sad to leave. Today is supposed to be happy. He has all summer to sit around, be as lazy as he wants, and play Quidditch if he ever finds time in between his sleep hours. Yes just keep that in mind. It was summer. Time to himself, no classes, no homework, no test, and no annoying teachers!

Jacob sat down at the tables, and waited. He waited for the rest of the students going off to summer, waited for the end of term speech, waited for food, and most of all he waited for the dismissal.
Oh look, a fellow Ravvie! And it was Jacob, so therefore a fellow teammate as well. He looked a little down though. Even crazy-happy Jacob was sad about leaving Hogwarts. Aww.

Vashti waved to him. "Hey Jacob."

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger