View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 12:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
MUSTANG SALLY
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant
Gryffindor
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Danny Logan Edwards
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rawr
Special Ops
x1
Default *Snuggles Momma Quad* ^_^
Shipper Queen Hippie Quad

Danny smiled when katie said they would be excited to see him. "Yeah. When I went home for the holidays, Bre and Ethan both ran toward me and hung on tightly to my legs so I couldn't walk." he chuckled at the memory. The more he thought about the twins, the more excited he got about going home. Tomorrow couldn't come faster.

At the mention of Savannah coming to pick her up her, Danny smiled again. "Oh! So I get to see Vannah too then. Is she bringing Hayley to the train station?" He asked. When she began to talk about her set of twin siblings, Danny chuckled again. Lissy was rather hyper and liked to get into Katie's stuff. He knew they were of age to go to school now, so maybe Katie's room won't be as messed up anymore.

Danny was about to ask how Hayley was doing when he heard a hooting up ahead. He looked up but nothing was there. He stared at the ceiling for a few more minutes before a light brown owl flew in from a window and came toward him. He quickly recognized the owl as Peanut, the family owl. The small Gryffindor tilted his head in wonder as the owl landed on the table in front of him and put out his leg. Danny took the letter curiously and pushed over a plate of bread for Peanut.

Opening the letter he read it quickly, his puppy dog eyes growing bigger by the minute.

Quote:
Hey Dan-Dan,

So I was going to wait until I came to pick you up tomorrow but I can't wait. Oh by the way, I am picking you up from the train station not mom. She has to go in for work or something. I wasn't really listening when she started talking about work. Anyways, so you are going to be the second person I told. I told Sammy first and I swear I heard her scream all the way from Greece. You have to promise not to tell mom yet either because I have a plan on how we are going to tell her. I'll fill you in on the way home. Anyways, I am beginning to ramble. I just wanted to tell you that I proposed to Mona last night. And she accepted! I'm so happy you don't even know. When I told Sammy I had told her that Mona has said no. She wrote back that she was going to kill her, so I had to write back quickly that I was joking before something happened to my fiancé. When did she become so violent? Haha. Ok well I'm going to let you get back to packing or whatever you are doing. I miss you and can't wait to see you tomorrow.

P.S. If you see Katie, tell her I said hi! You can tell her the news too if you want. Just make sure to tell her not to tell Aunt Lorraine. She would totally blab to mom and take all the fun out of my plan.

See you soon,

Benny
Danny could feel his cheeks begin to hurt from smiling as he finished his letter. He then glanced up at Katie. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. So instead he chuckled lightly and handed the letter to Katie. Then waited for her reaction.