View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 12:14 AM   #17 (permalink)
GrapehSarah

DMC
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

SPOILER!!: quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco21 View Post
Why did they all have to be Prefects? Violet felt so small and unimportant compared to them at the moment. Sad faceeeee.

She gave a little wave and a half smile to Sarah and Miles, she didn't really know them that well and was going to pick today to be shy. But she still didn't let go of Torin, and didn't want to anytime soon. "Please, don't leave me." she whimpered. Her eyes were all watery and she reallyyy didn't want to cry in public...again. It would be even more embarrassing in the Great Hall.

Phew, Fallon came over now. Finally someone else she knew well. And someone that wasn't a Prefect. "Hi Fallon." she said still gloomy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy ♥ View Post
Aww. More people were coming and they were telling him not to go. It was making him even sadder.

Sniffle.

"Maybe I can try to pull off a First Year next Term and come back." Joking obviously. "But I don't think my girlfriend would like that much." No, she wouldn't like that at all. Seeing as they were to be staying with Breese and he knew that she would not be wanting to come back here.

"And I can see Paloma. And steal her and take her to New York." Because he was her Uncle, and he could do what he wanted. He was so amazing like that. And he loved babies. w00t!

"Don't leave, Miles." Because he wanted his best friend to bring in some of the male population here.

Fallon smiled at Violet. She hadn't really talked to her since second year. She was shocked she even remembered the girls name. "Hey Violet." She said matching her tone.

She couldn't help but chuckle at Torin's comment. "You would never pass as a first year." He was wayyyy too tall. Now she was sad again. She didn't want him to leave. She didn't think school would be the same without him.