View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 11:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
EllaKins!
Formerly: Draco21
Slytherin
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violet Leah Riddle
Fifth Year
♥Mrs.Bieber| The coolest kid you know| Gossip Girl | Little Miss Cheerleader♥

SPOILER!!: Sarah, Miles, Torin, and Fallon. <333
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithRodneyMcKay View Post
"TORIN KANE!" Sarah had spotted him sat a little way down from her, and it immediately broke her off from her thoughts. Although he was leaving now. Like THIS term. So maybe it wouldn't make her forget it all.

Edging her way along the empty bench, she stopped at the left of him and poked his arm. "WHY are you not sitting next to me? Before I mean, you obviously are now..." Yeah, cos she like totally was sitting next to him now. "I'm not letting you go without hugs... and maybe even a kiss. On the cheek. If Brody isn't watching." She gave him a cheeky wink and a nudge with her elbow, before her eyes widened as another girl started hugging him.

Okayyy then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
Miles walked up to the Huffie table looking for Fi as usual but finding Torin instead. Smirking he walked over to Torin laughing as he saw girls give him hugs. "Now what would Brody say if she saw that Tor..." he said with a shake of his head and a smirk. "Sorry ladies...best friend coming through," he said giving him a nudge on his shoulder. Looking on either side of Tor and finding no room he looked at the girls. "Umm...Have you seen Fi?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy ♥ View Post
There was a girl hugging him.

He gave Violet a slightly awkward hug back. He didn't want to leave Violet. Maybe he could take her with him to New York. Her and Miranda. But he wouldn't mention anything, because that would just make her go on about being adopted by him and Brody again.

"Hey, Sarah." He only noticed his fellow Prefect and gave her a small smile as she poked him. "I didn't see you, but you can give me a hug if you want." Seeing as he could hug both her and Violet. "And I'm sure Brody wouldn't mind a kiss on the cheek," he added. Brody was cool like that. She didn't really care unless someone gave him a proper kiss. And obviously she didn't need to worry about Sarah doing that.

And speaking of Brody...

"I don't think she would mind," he said in reply to Miles with a laugh. But he knew that Miles was only playing around anyway. So it was all good. They needed to have some fun here. He didn't like being sad.

And another nudge. Why were people nudging him today?

"I'm sure you can find room to sit down." 'cause he wanted Miles to sit with him. "And I haven't seen Fi in a while. I wonder where Brody is too.."
Fallon was sad. She didn't want term to end. The end of term meant Torin and Lawson leaving. Two of the most awesomest people Hogwarts had to offer. She still couldn't believe this was happening. When she entered the Great Hall, she started to walk towards the Slytherin Table, but changed her mind at the last minute. Instead, she headed over to the Hufflepuff Table where she saw Torin surrounded by a group of people. Figures. She thought to herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAGrape
Fallon walked over to where he was and tapped his shoulder. She waited for him to turn around before engulfing him in a hug. "Torin! You're not allowed to leave." She just couldn't let him leave. Nope. She would need his entertainment.

Why did they all have to be Prefects? Violet felt so small and unimportant compared to them at the moment. Sad faceeeee.

She gave a little wave and a half smile to Sarah and Miles, she didn't really know them that well and was going to pick today to be shy. But she still didn't let go of Torin, and didn't want to anytime soon. "Please, don't leave me." she whimpered. Her eyes were all watery and she reallyyy didn't want to cry in public...again. It would be even more embarrassing in the Great Hall.

Phew, Fallon came over now. Finally someone else she knew well. And someone that wasn't a Prefect. "Hi Fallon." she said still gloomy.