View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 10:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltbeatslover22 View Post
Trixie decided that she'd better consume something otherwise all this staring blankly would just make her even more hungry and being Vegan, she needed a lot to replace anything vital in a non vegan diet. So picking up a glass that was strategically placed on the table, Trixie muttered "Agumenti" and the glass refilled itself with water. That would do for now. So she took a gentle sip and placed the water back down in front of her on the table. Okay this was meant to be fun right? Now was the time to celebrate seeing as they didn't get a Quidditch party or anything. They'd all survived a year at Hogwarts without being attacked or anything.
Teehee
The fifth year, took in a big breath and moved her gaze back to the younger Slytherin. "Of course I will... I'm not letting them get out of contact with me" she said with a sly expression. There was no escaping Trixie that easily. "Oh come on, it will be fun. You and me could go riding down on the farm" she suggested. Sounded like a good plan to her. She loved her horses.
Trixie looked and smiled sympathetically at her cousin. Sel? She was sure she'd met her but her memory wasn't as it used to be. "Oh I'm sorry Em" she said putting an arm around her cousins shoulder. Because family always stuck together. "You've got other friends right? And you can ALWAYS come to me if you need anything" she reassured her. Trix would be a sixth year next term. Rather shocking to behold. And her cousin a second year. She was so proud. They'd got through it all. The good, the bad and the ugly.
Quidditch. Now there was a subject that cheered Trixie up a lot. "Of course I will. Especially if.....As" she corrected herself because she purely hoped he still was captain, "Oliver is still our captain" she grinned mischievously. She may Knock him out with a cricket ball and make sarcastic retorts but there was no denying the two weren't friends. Trix thought them especially close. "As long as they let me back on. I swear it wasn't my fault I punched that firstie in the Championship" she said biting her lip.
Emma grinned at her cousin and took a sip of her own water. She was glad that nothing bad had happened. Emma nodded. "yes I know you won't! You'll probably send two owls a week!" teased Emma. Emma nodded. "Yes that will be fun! But... the family dinner will be.. lets saying interesting!" she exclaimed, laughing.

Emma gave a small smile. "It's okay! Yeah I have other friends. In Ravenclaw and Gryffindor! Yes, I'll always have you! And you can always come to me too!" she added. Wow, she'd be twelve soon, her birthday was in a few days.

Emma laughed when she brought up Oliver. "You aren't going to go throw something at him again.. are you??" she asked her cousin, laughing. Trixie would accidently. She remembered something about Oliver getting hit this year.. was that Trixie.. yep, must have been. "Me too! He's a great captain!" she exclaimed. "Well you didn't cause any more problems right? So you'll be on the team without a doubt! I bet that firstie was asking for it." she said teasingly.