View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 07:50 PM   #152 (permalink)
momentai

Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake Rouyn
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryuu Cyprian Andrei
Minister's Office
you live your life just once, so don't forget about a thing called love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Laufghudd View Post

A big grin EXPLODED (;D) on Leo's lips as he saw and heard Chad waved him over. Quite glad to do so, he stepped inside and stood besides the frenchman, patting him all brotherly on the back.
Ah, introductions! "Yes, that is me!" His spanich accent clearly noticeable. "Very nice to meet you all! Hope You don't mind me joining you...but hearing what your Department Head had planned, I couldn't resist." Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Chad grinned at Leo's excitement (and at the cute little crup in his hands. LOOKATTHETAILWAG.) "Well, mon ami, these ARE your supplies after all. Monsieur de la Buena had been so kind to lend us his paint and brushes for today's fun," he added to the rest of the room. Well, he hoped it would be fun.

"Sit down, Leo," Chad motioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
"That, is good to hear." He replied with a smile as he finished pouring himself another cup of coffee. "I must say, thank you for the coffee."
"You are very welcome, Monsieur!" He liked people who liked coffee. They were awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellanna View Post
Drago made his way in, keeping away from others as much as possible, feeling more than a little antisocial. He was in little mood for idiocy or tactlessness, and he knew some of the employees that were prone to it. For the first time in a long time, his expression was completely blank, his eyes revealing nothing. The brushes, however, was vaguely intriguing, even if he wasn't willing to show it at this point. After all, he'd long been a painter, but he doubted it would be anywhere near what he had done before. Actually, he still had some paintings trying to get away...
"Monsieur Carracio!" Chad smiled as the rather mysterious man entered into the conference room. "So glad you could make it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Twisted Wicked Fate View Post
Fionn smiled and bowed her head a tad. She couldn't well curtsy in a pencil skirt, it would look a tad odd. "I very well am, sir. Thank you so much for the position as well." She beamed. She had wanted to get back into the wizarding world and upon turning in her application to work at the ministry, she had doubts about getting in. She smiled though, noticing he was getting a bit busy with more employees.
"Ah, you are very welcome, Mademoiselle," he tilted his head respectively. "You had quite the impressive resume. I thought you were a bit of a steal, myself," he chuckled, nodding slowly. "Well, I hope you enjoy your time on Level Four."

As she went and sat down, Chad looked about the room. It was busy. Hmmm, it seemed like there were enough employees and well, the door was always unlocked for the late arrivals.

"Hello!" Chad called out to his staff, standing up as well to get their attention. "I am very glad you all could make it to today's little conference. It shall be a simple conference - something to allow us to relax a bit, especially after catching all those little creatures.

"As you can see on the table, there are tubes of paint, brushes, and some stiff paper. Monsieur de la Buena has been so very kind to lend us the paint and brushes. What you will be doing with them is simple. What I want you to do is to simply paint your favourite creature and then when you believe you have finished your masterpiece, show it off and give two facts about the creature you chose, and WHY it is your favourite. The "why" is optional. Everyone understand?"

ooc: TOTALLY optional, but you can create something in Paint, Photoshop, hand-drawn and then scanned into your computer. Or, you can just RP your character doing a total Da Vinci, if you're not artistically inclined. Cool?

Tailz is back in town, Tailz is back in town. =)