View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 11:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
*Pansy_Parkinson*
Slytherin
Puffskein

Sixth Year
quill Behind Her Mask - Sa16+
Behind Her Mask Sa16 + || Ron Weasley & Pansy Parkinson || If You Just Realize Sa13+

This idea just popped into my head.
I've changed a bit from the books for this fic, and it follows a minor character who deserves a major role!
It's during The Trio's last year at Hogwarts, and whoever died in any of the books is still alive.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim or own anyone or anything created by JK Rowling. She receives full credit for all her creations and work.

Welcome inside my head, I hope you enjoy!

CHAPTER ONE: THE ACCIDENT

He wasn't there when the so called 'accident' happened at the ministry. He only remembers his father coming home in a hurry and relocating his whole family to the place where everything changed.
He knew it was a lie when his father announced the 'accident'. He could see the fear in his face and knew it just had something to do with Voldemort.

"You'll do as I say!" Arthur Weasley's voice was booming through the Burrow and that’s when Ron knew it was serious. His father rarely yelled. Mrs. Weasley had gone upstairs to collect Ginny and they were hurrying into the living area. Arthur had set down a top hat and pointed his wand at it, turning it into a port key.
"Arthur, what is this all about!?" Demanded Molly. Arthur only gave them a horrified stare and said, "There's been a terrible accident."
That's when he rushed them into grabbing the Port Key, not realizing they had left him behind.
Molly, Ginny and Ron disappeared from the burrow. Ron swore he saw a green flashing light headed towards the house as they vanished.
Ron appeared by his mother and sister in a ditch in the middle of nowhere. They were all peering down the road when Arthur appeared.
“Quickly!” He rushed them along the road and as they walked fast paced, Ron observed the only two houses around. They were on separate hills, probably a mile apart. They walked to the nearest one and his dad pointed his wand at the gate, saying some sort of password, making it open. He led them up the wide, long drive way and through an elegant garden. Ron started to take in the mansion more.
The house was like nothing his family had seen before. They were all gazing in amazement. The exterior of the mansion was a grey limestone and three stories high. Ron gawked at it and tried not to feel ashamed comparing it to the burrow.
Arthur knocked five times on the door slowly, then he whispered something Ron couldn't make out into the key hole.
The door opened to reveal two large men standing there. One Ron recognized.
“Ah, Kingsley.” Arthur said, rushing his family into the house.
“Arthur, we were worried.” Kingsley said as introduced the man he was standing with. Arthur shook his hand.
Molly and Ginny were marvelling at everything in the entrance way from statues to chandeliers. Ron glanced around bewildered by the place, feeling his heart pounding hard in his chest. Kingsley had Ron's dad drinking vertiserum, and asking him personal questions to confirm it was him. Their calm was broken by a blood curdling scream coming from upstairs.
All their eyes darted towards the stairs.
Kingsley looked to the ground, “Try to ignore that..” He said.
Molly looked at him, worried.
Kingsley cleared his throat, turning to Ron and Ginny.
“Mr. Worbix will take you two up to one of the rooms. Fred and George have already arrived.”
Molly thanked him.
Kingsley led Mr and Mrs. Weasley through hallways while the other tall man silently led Ron and Ginny up stairs.
“This place is brilliant.” Ginny whispered to Ron, who was looking at old paintings as they walked by.
They walked through a long hallway to the end and the man opened a door. Ron and Ginny walked in and he closed it behind them. Fred and George were sitting on a king sized bed, hovering over an opened box from their joke shop.
“You made it!” Fred exclaimed.
Ron approached them, “Made it where, exactly!”
Just then the door opened once more and in walked Harry and Hermione.
“Ron!” Hermione called, hugging him.
“I’m fine, Hermione.” He huffed at her. He had known why her and Harry were together and tried not to think of the details.
“We were so worried,” She continued to tell him. “Your father was apparently one of the last to leave the ministry.”
Ron looked at her, questionable. He had been left in the dark.
“Voldemort attacked the ministry. There’s nothing left of it!” Harry said, bluntly.
“Blimey..” Ron said as they explained the rest.
“Black’s house is in ruins too.” Hermione said. “So the order had to relocate.”
“Here?” Ginny asked.
“Yeah, it’s perfect.” George said, “Nobody will ever suspect it.”
“Where is this exactly?” Ron questioned, getting annoyed that nobody would answer him.
Hermione looked at Ron, a bit concerned. “This is the Parkinson Manor.”
“Parkinson?” Ron thought for a moment recognizing the name, “You don’t mean.. Pansy Parkinson?”
Just then another scream was heard above their room and they all looked up.
“That’s exactly who I mean.” Hermione finished.

Last edited by demented_death_eater; 01-23-2011 at 01:58 AM.