Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 01:29 AM   #29 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 14

Chapter 14: The Truth Hurts…A Lot
After Harry had forcefully persuaded Reeta to leave and promised to phone Hermione tomorrow we were left alone. I pulled one of the chairs up closer to his desk and sat down. Once Harry was occupied with some papers I began to inspect the Hogwarts letter.

Hogwarts School
Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Headmaster: Anna Sophia Reed- (Order of Merlin, First Class, Supreme Mugwump)
Dear Miss Potter,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Minerva McGonagall,
Deputy Headmistress

“I have some questions,” I asked leaning over the desk that way I can catch Harry’s eye. “Who’s Anna Sophia Reed?” I asked.
Harry faltered with some papers in his hand and they started a decent to the floor. “She….is.....um,”
“How do you know her?” I asked as I settled back into my chair. I began to let my eyes wander as Harry magically picked up the papers. I stood up to take a closer look at one of the articles.
“She’s Dolores Umbridge’s protégée,” we read off a newspaper clipping containing a picture with a thin, spider-like, blonde woman arm and arm with a toad-like creature with a bow in her hair.
Thanks for reading! leave a comment