Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 10:08 PM   #23 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 11

Chapter 11: A HUGE misunderstanding
“Jess, when I tell you to run I want you to listen,” Harry commanded. “My office is on the 2nd floor, and I work for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. I’ll create a distraction and you head right to the lift,” he pointed to the right of the gold statue. “If I don’t come up with you look for the wooden door, and if anyone asks tell them…”
“I’ll tell them that my older brother is having a meeting with an auror because he broke the law, and I’m carrying a message for him,” Jess recited.
“Sure…lets go with that.” Harry breathed out slowly and took a step into the shinning light.
“Mr. Potter!!”
“Harry look over here!!”
“Do you understand that there are rumors circulating about a lost sister?”
“Do you have a lost sister?”
“Listen!!” Harry bellowed, “No comment,” He strode right toward the lift. “And if you keep chasing me you’re going to understand why I’m an auror at the age of 18. Now back away!” He entered the contraption just as the doors slammed shut.
The lift began its climb to the 2nd floor with both Potters inside. Along with a furious Weasley.
“Oh, hello Ron,” Jess turned toward him. “I didn’t even know you were in here.”
“Hey mate, are you going to the press conference?” Harry inquired.
“No,”
“If you’re looking for Hermione she’ll be at the conference with us,” Harry stated.
“Yeah, you guys are spending a lot of time together,” Ron said.
“What are you talking about? It’s you and Hermione that have been inseparable since you started dating,” Harry replied.
“Well you seem to be getting really close to her,” Ron insisted.
“Wait a second back up,” Jess held her hands up. “One of you lunatics got a girlfriend?” Jess questioned.
“One of us thought they did,” Ron muttered as he thrust his fist onto Harry’s nose.
Yeah sorry i haven't been posting lately, but i was visiting my relatives (shout out to Claire). As this has been pointed out to me i don't have perfect grammar when i write so SORRY. Feel free to comment and take the poll. Thanks for reading.