View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 11:54 PM   #115 (permalink)
D.A Forever
Dark Force Defense League

DMC & SA
Banshee

x2 x3
Fortress of Brilliance ღ Mommy Quad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Legend hadn't even heard the sound of anyone approaching. His breathing had distracted him. Like he was taught- he had to breath deeply and evenly to gain back his energy. His breathing concentration was quickly disrupted as a sharp pain suddenly came from his legs, before he knew it someone had fallen on top of him. "What is WRONG with you?" He spat sharply, his deep voice sounded as though it could cut like a knife.

Gazing at the person who had tripped over him he quickly covered his mouth with his hand. It was Katie. He glared at her as to dare her to say ANYTHING about his voice. He wasn't even sure if it was done changing but he DID sound different.
Oh this boy had SOME NERVE to ask what was wrong with her, he was the reason she had tripped in the first blasted place! "Wrong with ME?! YOU'RE the one laying in the middle of the corridor, and you want to know what's wrong with ME!" Katie uttered shrilly, dark eyes narrowed in a usual glare directed at the blonde boy. He had to be kidding. As if she needed another reason to be mad at him! "HMMPH," the huffy noise rang sharply in her own ears as brushed furiously at her robes until finally she stopped, dropping her hands into her lap.

After a moment she allowed herself to look at the Gryffindor again, still glaring, she noticed he had covered his mouth and as a result she rolled her eyes. "You're ridiculous. ABSOLUTELY ridiculous!" She'd had enough.