Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 7

Chapter 7: This will not end well
“Wow,” Jess stated simply.
“That’s all you have to say. Someone told her and you say nothing.”
Jess looked directly at Harry and slowly started to stare him down. “What? Was I supposed to stay a secret forever?” She asked as she stood up loudly and stormed out of the room.
Kreatcher entered the room nimbly and got out of her way. “Young Mistress wishes to be left alone,” Kreatcher stated and he firmly blocked the doorway.
Harry knew he was right.
No more waiting, “Jess can I come in?” Harry asked outside Jess’s room which was once Regulas’s room. It had been an hour and Harry although new to family issues he knew he should check on her.
He peeked his head inside and there was Jess just sitting on the bed. “Hey Harry,” she called still unmoving.
“Jess, you know I didn’t mean it like that,” Harry defended. “I don’t like it when people recognize me and act like they know everything. I just… wanted you to have something better than I did.”
“Oh, ok,”
“Wait that’s it?” Harry asked astounded, “Wow parenting’s easy!” he sat on the bed next to Jess. Who still didn’t seemed at ease.
“So…” Jess pried, “ What were your plans?”
“Nothing, just…WORK!” Harry yelped leaping off the bed. “I’ll be back. I just need to grab some things from my office. Work that I need to do.” He explained after seeing her amused expression.
“Wait, won’t people recognize you?”
“Nah, I’ll just take the floo powder right to my office. No press or anything will be there,” He answered. “Hopefully,” he added out of earshot.
:evillaugh thanks for reading. PLEASE POST A COMMENT. I'll post again soon.