View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 03:26 AM   #25 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Lexi could do nothing but glare in Nolan's general direction as he hopped aboard the thrill ride and nonchalantly asked her if she was having fun. A second later, though, she dropped the glare and started laughing lightly. "Oh, Nolan. I'm only joking with you....but no, I am not having fun. I'm starting to think that I need to come hop on this thing at least once a night just to get back into the...well, swing of thing," she remarked.

There was solid ground ahead...well, solid ground that wasn't spinning. Lexi had a small hope that she could jump off at the next level, but...the staircase just swung on around and passed up that solid ground. She glared again, but this time she really meant the look on her face. "So...how's classes? See anything interesting in our futures?" she asked. "...solid ground, perhaps?"
"Classes are pretty good, actually. Except there was this one incident with this one problem child...she BROKE one of my crystal balls and didn't even apologize! Other than that, though, pretty good," Nolan replied with a grin. Yes, he'd gotten over the whole crystal ball thing--after all, it wasn't his SPECIAL crystal ball. It stil broke his heart to see the thing broken into pieces but, he'd survive. "And no, nothing too interesting, except I have this horrible feeling that my personal belongings are in danger..." he said, his voice trailing off. Probably all Lucky's fault. She had made him paranoid now.

"How about you? I had a rather hyper Slytherin in one of my classes because of cupcakes, and it seemed that the general conclusion was that YOU were responsible," he teased her. "What have you been doing down there?!"

Cause if those students were right, and something she was up to DID involve cupcakes...he wanted in!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid