View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 09:36 AM   #23 (permalink)
3uzz3ee
Slytherin
SS Vaulter
Firecrab

Quote:
Originally Posted by onar View Post
Haha I was just about to make the exact same comment.......Abi your readers have stolen a bit of Alicia's nasty humour.....

I like how this story is going, though I have to ask you..... now that Cedric is dead () please please don't make Harry do anything with Cho.....it was bad enough reading it at the actual book.......I HATE CHO!!!!!!!!!! She wasn't good enough for him, Ginny is soooooooo much better!!!!!!!

Anyway, enough with my talking....PAMS!!!!!!!!
Love you!!!!

P.S.: I love Twilight too (especially Jacob ), though Harry Potter is definitely my obsession and my all time favourite.....

-Angie-
Angie... You've read all my other fics so you should know how much of a Twilighter I am... LOL

Jacob will soon be involved somehow... I'm just not sure how XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatielovesHP View Post
I (L) Twilight!!!!I see you do too!
Thanks for clearing that up for me, I was slightly confused. It musy be hard for Alicia because of her Muggle family.

Katie
xx
It does soon enough... You can either read my other fics, No Matter What Sa16+ and The Battle of the Century Sa16+, to find out what happens or you can wait and see... It's up to you XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyblack View Post
Hahaha, somebody likes Twilight...

Hehee, are you sure they're muggles.... or vamps? Just kidding. I love the Twilight saga. Anyway, thanks for clearing it up
LOL... I do have a serious case of Twilight on the brain... So they HAD to be in my stories...

I'm working on the rest of the last post again because once reading it, it didn't make any sense so I'm going to edit it and then let you read it...

Abi... xox

I Know You Don't Believe Me, But The Way I, Way I See It,
Next Time You
Point A Finger, I Might Have To Bend It Back,
Or Break It, Break It Off...
Next Time You Point A Finger, I'll Point You To The
Mirror