View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 08:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default <3333
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

He was glad that she was doing okay? Nancy raised her eyebrows slightly while subconsciously regarding him with her head tilted to the side. The way he whispered made her gulp and avert her down towards her fingers...only to flash back up to meet his a moment later. She just couldn't not look at him, it was just impossible.

There was a small hint of longing in her eyes - even though the 17 year old tried very hard to conceal it - as she continued to simply gaze at him. He missed her. Yes...she knew that. And - although there was a part of her brain which vehemently refused to admit it - she missed him too. A lot. She missed him all the time. All.The.Time. Though, was this the moment to tell him that?

"I..." At this she locked eyes with him once again as if trying to convey a secret message to Steven. Gulp. "I miss you too." She finally admitted, glancing straight ahead at his shirt, at anything but his face. Now it was said...she could not take it back anymore...

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}