View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 03:45 PM   #27 (permalink)
Daffy.Potter
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercedes A. Finklestein
x7 x3
James' Violin Buddy | Josey's Duckie ♥ | | Dandruffie's BFF | O Sparkly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailzinator View Post
"Bonjour, Sarah," he smiled at her, but then noted she appeared to be..cold? "Are...you okay?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrmy_lvr_4evr View Post
Violet looked over at Sarah. "Hi, Sarah. What's wrong?" she asked, noting that she was shivering. "It's not that cold yet. Are you coming down with something?" she asked with concern.
So it was noticeable. Sarah smiled and just shrugged. "Yes. I'm fine. Suppose I'm just particularly sensitive to cool temperatures. Thank you for asking. I'll live," she said, nodding her head. She wouldn't miss this conference for the world. "I'm fine," Sarah reassured Violet, smiling. It truly wasn't anything. Brian always said that she'd be shivering sometimes when it was sixty or seventy degrees Fahrenheit outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRSCIKA View Post
Rin gave a nod as Violet entered and smiled as she watched Sarah come in. Aww, she looked cold poor thing. It was cool in the room but Rin didn't think that it was that cold. Torio had a scarf on too though...maybe it was just Rin that wasn't cold. She was from Germany after all though, she loved when it snowed even and wouldn't bundle up too much. Poor Sarah, hopefully she warmed up soon. When Sarah greeted her smiled and returned it warmly. "Hello Sarah." Maybe some coffee would do her some good? Rin conjured another cup of coffee, placing it close to Sarah and gestured. Hopefully that would help.
COFFEEEEE?!

Rin was such a sweetheart. "Awww... Thanks Rin. This is exactly what I needed," Sarah said, smiling quite appreciatively. She felt her hands warm up and her already her body felt like it was tingling with warmth. She held the coffee up to her lips and took a sip. Ahhh... waaarmth. Honestly, what would she do without coffee?

Ooh... meeting was starting!