Thread: The Hourglasses
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 04:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
SlytherclawPoet
Formerly: Mandana
Slytherin
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zach Clarkson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Delilah Schrodeur
x1 x1
♥Matella||Epic Canadian||Awesome Shipper|| Music Lover||Senators Fan||Kendrick♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
Gold continued to cling to Raven, though she made sure she did not do it too tight, or hurt Raven's hurt arm, in the process. Which Raven still had to explain. Gold wasn't going to ask for an explanation right now, though. Because some topics are better left unsaid, at certain points in time. Instead, she reached out to wipe Raven's tears away. "You're a strong person," she said gently. "You need to be even stronger now, Raven. I know life's tough, but we can't let it tear us apart."

She took a deep breath, then quietly pulled away. "You need to go to the Hospital Wing," she said, not happily. She could probably heal that arm herself, but Gold knew she was no qualified healer, and she didn't want to take a risk, here - this was one of her best friends, that they were dealing with. She simply couldn't. "Right away," she added, firmly. "Someone needs to look at that arm, and heal it magically."
Raven listened to what Gold had to say and nodded slightly, her friend was absolutely right; even though she wanted to just fall apart and think that the world is bad, she couldn't let this bring her down. "I know Gold, I'm going to try to work through this as best as I possibly can." She said, giving a very weak smile on her lips; it was going to be a challenge but she knew that deep down she could get past this in time.

"Yes Prefect Laksh." She rolled her hazel eyes ever so slightly then grinned deviously; it seemed like the sadness had immediately disappeared and had been replaced with the usual devious, Slytherin attitude that Raven was infamous for. "You know, you really should work on your whole Prefect thing; if you want Gryffindors to stay in line.. you've got to scare them like Professor Truebridge did to us."