View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 10:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default <333333
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

...and the sudden appearance of Steven did not exactly brighten her mood either. Or...did it? The way her heart reacted to the boy certainly suggested the latter. Crap? Why now? Though, it probably had to be now or some time soon...she couldn't exactly avoid a fellow Slytherin for too long without hiding in the Girls Dormitory or something. So yeah...Err.

"Hey Steven." She forced a small smile onto her face as she glanced up at the handsome boy who was regarding her a little warily it seemed. Okay, who could blame him? After how she had been behaving and all...meh, but it was confusing! And very much so. Meh.

A little anxiously running a hand through her dark-blonde hair Nancy straightened up again to her full height after the rather shaky ride on the Moving Staircase. "Err...yeah...Steven?" At this she locked eyes with him, a little unsure as how to proceed. What was she supposed to tell him? The thing was she wasn't completely sure herself.

And what was a typical Nancy-thing - at least since last term - to do when anxious about something? Exactly. Chewing on her lower lip. "I..." The 17 year old trailed off, simply gazing up at Steven, waiting for HIM to do or say something.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}