View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 12:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default *shifty*
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Grayson was bored. There was no way around it. She was bored and looking for something to do. The most recent plot hadn't yet been implemented, and she couldn't find anyone she knew anyway. To see if they wanted to entertain her. So she set out to wander the castle, Draco in her pocket as usual. Maybe she could sneak some food from the kitchens or something. But she'd need to get downstairs.

Coming across a staircase leading downward, she stood and looked at it for a few seconds. Watching as it suddenly decided to shift sideways. Interesting, and it gave her a crazy idea. Scooping Draco out of her robe pocket, she set the white ferret on the ground. "I'll meet you at the bottom. I don't want you to get hurt," she told the creature, who simply sat there looking up at her. She didn't know if she'd get hurt, but she definitely wasn't risking her pet. Nodding a little at him, she stepped around him and over to the railing. Now how to do this, she thought, reaching a hand out to grasp it. The fun part was going to be stopping, and not knowing exactly where she was going to end up. Mischievous grin creeping onto her face, she scrambled up onto the railing and looked down its length. She was going down, unless anyone came to stop her, and so far she hadn't seen anyone. 1 . . . 2 . . .

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero