Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 12:37 AM   #23 (permalink)
Roselyn
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DoM
Kappa

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by seusslover14 View Post
"Right.." Kylie was a little disoriented about last year. She'd lived in fright, but also in her books. She'd been so.. so, caught up by it all. "I was... for lack of better thought, spending as much time as I could learning as much as physically possible." She pulled out her wand and put a wicked grin on her beautiful face, "I'm a devil with this thing now."
As she reholstered her wand, Kylie's gaze crossed the ADORABLE kitty again.

"She's beautiful.."

The scenes of her summer flashed across her mind. "My brother, Jake, and I flew around Europe together this summer. He's sixteen and it was both magical in the literal sense as well as muggle-tastic. Hence all the snow globes." Her eyes sparkled a bit, she was proud those hadn't broken and needed magical repair yet.

She thought back to what had happened to Evelyn and Destiny last year. The blood she'd seen on many of the students robes...

"You okay, by the way? I mean... last year.." She looked down nervously at the cute kitten. "Can I?" Obviously wanting to pick her up.
Evelyn listened to what Kylie said, before laughing quietly. Kylie was studying, and so was she! Though Evelyn was only studying two things. Not as much as she could. "I'll make sure not to get on your bad side then." she said with a smirk, eying the girl's wand. She wasn't going to show her what she learned or anything was she? Out of instinct, her own hand moved towards her left sleeve where she kept her wand, but instead she just let her arm drop in her lap. No, Kylie wouldn't mess with her.

Looking back down to her kitten, Evelyn listened to Kylie's story of her summer, smiling as her kitten froze and looked up at the unfamiliar person in the compartment. "Hmm, muggles." That word, was disgusting. And that part of Evelyn's summer, was horrible!

Her thoughts of the first week of vacation slowly disappeared however to her dreams she'd been having over the summer. Small pieces of events from what happened last year kept entering her mind as her gaze went back over to stare at Kylie. There was definitely no smile on her face now. "What about last year?" she mumbled, obviously not wanting to talk about it.

Making herself more comfortable on the seat, unaware that she had pulled her jacket tighter around herself so it would hide the scar beside her neck that was almost gone, a smile did finally reappear on her face as she nodded and gestured to her kitten. "Of course. She's very friendly." Well at least to girls. She didn't know about how she reacted to guys as of yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixTears View Post
Victoria had managed to drag her trunk herself to the middle compartments. She had found the first ones to be far too crowded, and didn't feel much like embaressing herself any with struggling to carry the trunk much further. So the first year slipped into an empty compartment, stowed it in the luggage rack, and sat. Her ice blue eyes fixed themselves lazily on the window, watching the outside. It was far more interesting than anything else that was happening.

Though before even a few seconds had passed, the girl was starting to feel slightly isolated. From her compartment, she could hardly see anyone else. It kept her from observing others from afar, and she generally had to have at least someone to speak to when she wasn't people-watching. So the dark haired girl stood again and exited, leaving her trunk right where it was. Walking back a few compartments, she found two girls and a kitten. The girls looked to be in about their third year, one Slytherin and one Hufflepuff. And the kitten...well, she had to admit, it was cute.

Victoria rapped lightly on the door of the other girls' compartment and slid it open, mustering the best smile she could. If she wanted some company, she'd have to be nice a while. "Hello, do you mind if I sit here?" she asked them. Mentally, she was cursing the fact it was her first year, she knew no one, and she'd stooped to the point of talking to random strangers to avoid feeling isolated. But she did her best to keep these thoughts from showing themselves on her face as she waited for an answer from one of the two girls.
Seriously hoping it was Destiny or anyone else she knew knocking on the door, Evelyn smiled widely and turned to see who it was, expecting either her brown or blond haired friend...when she was surprised again.

WHO...in the world was THIS?! Staring at the new, and YOUNG girl that was oh so obviously starting her first year at Hogwarts, Evelyn blinked a few times and cleared her throat, quickly glancing at Kylie. Eh. "Sure. I guess." she said politely with a small smile before scooting down the seat so there was room for the new person. "What's your name?" So she could remember it.