Thread: Romance: Love You, Too - Sa16+
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 09:20 PM   #55 (permalink)
Morag
Ravenclaw
X-treme Horcrux Slayer!
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophie Potter
First Year
Post Chapter 8
Ruadh gu brath! | | Friendships are better than normal Ships

Chapter 8

The sun was very bright and gave a plesant warmth to my skin. It was very peaceful to be lying in Harry's arms. My white cardigan had lots of lovely grass stains thanks to us rolling around on the grass kissing. Mum will be very pleased I thought though I was having a great time. We walked back to the Burrow hand in hand. We were just in time to see Ron steal a kiss from Hermionie much to my surprise but Harry said it was inevatible. Gabrielle came floating out the kitchen with a wonderous look on her face. "Fleur haz been lookeein for you" she huffed in her poetic french accent.
"What for?" I asked. "I'm sort of... busy." I told her looking up at Harry. He smiled at me and kissed my hair igroring Gabrielle. She threw me one dirty look and muttered some jiberish in french. She stormed into the house. "Gabrielle!" I yelled after her but she ignored me. Harry and I laughed as she turned around and made rude signs at us with her finger, before entering the house. "Sheesh. I knew she liked you but not that much. So much for her being the pretty blonde innocent french girl"
"Hmm...blonde girls," he shook his head "not really my type...but you know something?" I looked at him, "I prefare redheads" I blushed then gave him a quick hug before letting go of his hand. "Where are you going?"
"To see Fleur and Gabrielle." I made a face. He laughed and pulled me into his arms.
"You don't need to go." He whispered into my hair.
"But I do. I have a feeling it will be something conserning the bridesmaids dresses" I stuck my toung out. "The dresses are horrible. I look like a meringue."
"If you were a meringue, Gin, I'd eat you" I looked at him a shook my head. "Thats a compliment" He said but kissed him on the cheek and went straight to see Fleur.
"Love you, Gin" he shouted. I stopped and turned around.
"Love you too, Harry" I shouted back before blowing him a kiss and stepping inside the kitchen.

I know its short and so is the next chapter but bare with me. Tell me what you think :D

Last edited by Morag; 04-25-2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: spelling