Thread: Adventure: Adrenaline-Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 04:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
HarryPotterDork
Hufflepuff
Murtlap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evan Patterson
First Year
Default I can't stay away! :o

I can't stay away.....Must-finish-Fan fiction-now!
Chapter 8:
I was pacing through the Chamber of Secrets, Adrenaline still pumping through my veins.
"Lizzy, Lizzy, Lizzy," I thought.
Finally, I reached the part of the chamber where a basilisk once stood. I heard a girl quivering, and a voice hissing at her. The voice sounded nothing like that of Voldemort, Snape, or even...Malfoy. It was definitely a teen's, but it sounded nothing like Malfoy. I withdrew my wand, and prepared to duel. Lizzy Greensleet wasn't going to die because of me.

"Shut up," said the voice. I entered.
There was Sage Patterson. He was a seventh year Slytherin. Why on earth was he tormenting a first year Hufflepuff?

"Kill the girl," another voice hissed. Voldemort.
Sage had his teeth bared, and he was breathing hard.
"Avada Keda-" Sage began.
"EXPELLIARMUS!" I bellowed, and a stream of red light shot from the tip of my wand. Sage's wand flew out of his hand. His wand was handed back to him by Voldemort.
"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Sage yelled. Lizzy was gone, for sure. What was Ross going to do? They were twins, they were so close. Blinding pain surged to my scar once again.
A sword appeared at my side. It was Godric Gryffindor's sword.
Sage was screaming, I was blinded in pain, and I was chasing Voldemort away.
That's when Dumbledore, Snape, and McGonagall appeared.
"The girl's dead," McGonagall said, "someone should send an owl to the parents.
"He was possessed," Snape said, looking over Sage's broken body.
Madame Pomfrey was there in a jiffy.
"I'm afraid his injuries are far worse than I can handle," Madame Pomfrey said, "He'll have to go to St. Mungo's!"
This was all going to fast for me. I could still feel adrenaline pumping through me, and I couldn't believe what had just happened.
Chapter 9:
It was the last day at Hogwarts before summer holiday. Ross Greensleet approached me carefully.
"What really happened to my sister. Did You-know-*****ally kill her?" Ross asked.
"No. Sage Patterson was forced to kill her by Voldemort," I said.
"Why didn't anyone stop him?" Ross asked.
"Ross, I tried my best. I almost got Sage too," I replied.
Then, he said something I didn't expect him to say.
"Thank You Harry," Ross said.
"You're welcome," I said. He handed me a small picture of him and Lizzy.
"Keep that, remember me and her," He told me.
"Won't I see you next year?" I asked.
"No, my parents are request I be transferred to Durmstrang," he said.
He made me sign a book, called The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts. I remembered that my first time on the train here, Hermione said that she read about me in that book and a couple others.
"Just to prove I met you," Ross said.

Epilogue:
I woke with a start in the middle of the night. The same feeling of a nightmare crossed over me. Sweat dripped down my arms.
"Harry, are you all right?" Aunt Petunia asked. That was sort of out of character for her. She looked very drowsy and pale.
"Yeah," I said, "did I wake you up?"
"Yes," she said. She looked horrified.
"I'm sorry," I said, looking at her, hoping she'd leave soon.
"Try telling that to Vernon," she said, sighing.
"Good night then," I said.
I turned away from Aunt Petunia. I heard the door close. I sat up. Right on the table beside me was the picture of Lizzy and Ross. Tomorrow, I would be on my way to The Burrow, and I would get to see Ron and Hermione. All was well. I returned my glasses to the table beside me and smiled as I fell asleep.

-The End-