View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 03:39 PM   #45 (permalink)
MeredithRodneyMckay
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Betsy Marin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Anderson MacKenna
Magical Law Enforcement
x7 x6
Sanctuary Abnormal | HuffRavSlythDor | Guard Badger ♥ | Stargater | Awaiting Culling

SORTING TIME!!!!

These times of the year come close to Christmas, I'm telling you.

Welcome to all the newly sorted members.I'm sure you will love the houses you've got, as they are all wonderful, and your houses will love you.
Although of course, HUFFLEPUFF IS THE BEST HOUSE EVA!

What?
I never said anything.

To those of you that do get into the best house eva Hufflepuff, I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Sarah (both in real life, and my character), and I currently play the female Huffie Prefect.Whitterz character Torin Kane is the male one (although Whit is a girl )
If you EVER need help with anything in the RP, or someone to chat with, just give me a bell....or a PM/UN or VM.....and I'll be happy to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron/Hermione 4 Eva
God! How long is it going to take. I wanna be in Gryffindor and I want to go to Diagon Alley ASAP!!
You just need to have a little patience.The Admin sort through all the quizzes by hand, so it might take a few hours as they generally get quite a few.Plus they have Real Life to contend with as well. You will get sorted soon, I'm sure.Diagon Alley will remain open for the next couple of weeks, so you'll have plenty of time to RP in there.