View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 11:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakeh Cat View Post

Samuel thought back on the last meeting with Antigone, then he realized that their last meeting had been somewhat awkward. Though, last time she had been battering her eyelashes at him, now she was just a complete mess. WHY did some men have to be so cruel? He never tried to hurt a woman's feeling, but somehow it always happened even if he tried not to so badly. Maybe this man hadn't really meant to hurt Antigone? Maybe it just HAPPENED like it sometimes happened to him. The only way would to find out was to ask what happened, but he didn't want to do that. He would wait until she calmed down a little bit.

"It's fine," he reassured her. "I'm just still a little bit confused on why a man used a falcon...to send a letter...which upset you." He knew he was probably going to be wishing that he didn't understand once the woman explained what happened. "Do you need someone to get the bird out of your office? I'm sure we can find someone," he offered. He would even do it! "I don't think it's odd," he responded. "I love the color orange."

Orange. Was. Awesome.
Antigone blotted at her eyes with the orange hanky and smiled wetly. "I am in no fit state to call anyone or anything odd considering the two times we have met I have been more than a bit awkward," she said as she disentangled herself from him.

"I think Lemuel will have to leave on his own. I am not sure if you have ever come across a falcon face to face. Rather large bird.... and he can be mean when he isn't happy. Malachi, the guy, uses Lemuel to deliver his mail. He works with magical creatures and whatnot... I have bothered you enough as it is, I will just be going. Thank you for letting me cry on you, Sam. Hopefully we will meet again when I am not in such a terrible state," she said between sniffles. She held his hanky out for him to take.