View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 03:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
I...
Think, therefor I am? xD

Quote:
You started a fic - A NEW FAN FIC - about GINNY, with a -GASP- What's this I see on top of the quick reply box?!?!?! A DRACO MALFOY TAG?! Yet that looks like Harry on that banner up there, hmm...
Draco Malfoy, who? You know I am obsessed with him and... Ginny. As for Harry, it miight not be him. *innocent*

Quote:
Happy that my Maxers is writing again and I've found something new to obsess over, and totally bummed out that you didn't even tell me!! -Wails-
Now I'm not the first post!!!!!!!
YOU KNOW HOW I LIKE TO BE THE FIRST POST, MAXERS! -Drops to the floor and starts kicking and screaming-
O_O

I ... you ... check your inbox. xD
*tries to cuddle you while you kick and scream* O_o

Iloveyou. <3

Quote:
POST MORE ALREADY (Let the harassment begin )!
It's only been one chapter and I'm already like on the edge of my seat waiting excitedly for the next!!! D: D: D:
Technically, it hasn't even been one chapter yet. Butttt ... I have exams, you know. *runs away and hides*

xD

Quote:
But yeah.
My happiness and excitement over the fic doesn't change the fact you didn't tell me about this pot of gold.

-Sniffle-
Pot of Gold?

*changes ze title to Pot of Gold* xDD

Iloveyouuu, and I am sorry, I do not... talk much about fics, before they're up, it sounds like self-promotion, or something. I only talked to Connie about it, she helped me pick the name. ^^ Not that self-promotion is that bad, sometimes. *cough-checkyourinbox-cough*

AND! One more thing!
I AM SO HAPPY YOU ISH HERE!