Thread: Advanced Lab
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 04:44 AM   #25 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitterz View Post
Well, at least someone here was good at this class. "Where were you last Term when I needed to study for my OWLs?" He shook his head and wondered if she would help him with his NEWTs next Term.

But moving on.

He took the flashlight and set it on the block of wood, trying to make sure that the edge of the flashlight was near the edge of the block. "That good?"
The honest answer would be a beautiful city known as Paris, a city that she still missed, and would love to visit, again. But Gold did not give that response. She merely smiled up at Torin.

"I could help you with your Astronomy NEWT," she told him, as she watched him place the flashlight on the block.

"Yep!" Gold nodded, in response to his question and, reaching for the masking tape, began to work on the flashlight. She taped it down, to ensure that it could not roll around, and then straightened up again. They had to prepare the surface now, did they not?

Ah yes, they did have to do that.

"Tape a sheet of graph paper to a firm surface..." Gold glanced around. "Firm surface? I don't have a large book, there must be a cutting board around here, somewhere." She frowned, but the frown quickly faded away, as she noticed that there was a cutting board, on their table. "Here," she handed it to Mr. T. "Would you like to tape the graph paper to it? Should be stiff enough to tilt. The paper, I mean."

... and now where was that Scotch tape? They needed it, for this step. Gold finally spotted it, passed it to Mr. T, and began to organize their table a little, while Mr. T worked on the graph paper.

Organization helps, right?

Right.