View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 10:18 PM   #23 (permalink)
KatielovesHP
Ravenclaw
Snidget

Default Love:Teddy and Victoire
Wish I Was In Florida! | The Avengers | Music | HP Boxset - my life since Xmas! | Luna Lovegood

Well here is part three! Enjoy!
Oh, thankyou veggie_potter, what you said about don't fret about the readers was totally right.
Thanks everyone!
This is just a wee one. OK?
PS. Be prepared with a tissue!

We were all sittting in the Potter's livingroom having a great laugh. Giggles filled the room.
My cousins Rosie and Hugo had come back from their Granny and Granda Granger's house and were now here too. Granny Weasley had been sent an owl and she was drinking some tea and chatting about her wedding day.
''I just wish that Arthur was here to recall the story with me. It feels like sucha lonely day when I realise that we won't ever be able to recite our vows to each other again.'' At this her eyes welled up and Rosie ran over to hug her.
We were all used to her sobbing at the mention of Grandpa, I was actually surprised that Auntie Hermione hadn't started yet. She usually joins in after seconds.Grandpa Weasley had died a year ago. It was very bad, Granny still blames herself.
''That stupid motorbike!'' She always said.
Rosie was now rubbing Granny's hand whilst Lily was using a handkerchief to wipe her face. All us grandkids are really lovely to Granny because we know that everything is so difficult for her. The woman has lost a son, has a son scarred by a werewolf and lost her husband. Then that huge house all to herself, with the occasional visitors of course.
We all find it difficult to comprehend that Grandpa is gone because it was such a big shock. He was in the garage at the Burrow with my younger cousin Henry, Uncle George and Auntie Katie's son- well one of them, when the bike just gave him a shock. Mum ran down the stairs when she heard Henry screaming 'Granda, wake up!' Poor kid, he said that he pushed the big purple button so that Granny wouldn't blame Grandpa for his own death and resent him for it but Granny knew exactly what happened.
''I can't believe that your own grandfather is going to miss your wedding day. It is just so horrible.''
''Just remember Molly that Remus or Tonks will not be there for Teddy either.'' Said Uncle Harry.
''I am so sorry Theodore, I really am. I am just very upset at the moment, sorry.''
''Please Mrs Weasley, call me Teddy. I am fine, I never met my parents so I really don't mind that they won't be able to see me get married to the most amazing woman who I love dearly.'' He sounded quite frustrated as he said this, this lead to an awkward silence disturbed by Hugo and Albus having thumb wrestles.
''I know a way that your parents can be at your wedding!'' Said Uncle Harry.''Do you remember the stories that I told you when you were younger Ted?''
''Course. The beedle ones? Yeah sure. The best are the Deathly Hallows.''
''That was the exact story that I was meaning, you know I told you that that story was a fake, well it is real.''
''What? You mean that I should use that stone thing to bring them back? I need to plan a wedding not go on an adventure for a missing stone!''
''Well I could probably show you exactly where it is, I have the same nightmare about it every night.''
''Really, so they really are more than a picture? My parents I mean.''

Well? What do you think? Sorry someone had to die!