View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
KatielovesHP
Ravenclaw
Snidget

Default Love: Teddy and Victoire - Sa16+
Wish I Was In Florida! | The Avengers | Music | HP Boxset - my life since Xmas! | Luna Lovegood

Hey this is the first part of my first story. None of these characters are mine- they belong to J.K. Rowling. However, I made up a few, and the plot is mine.

''Will you marry me?'' He asked. I couldn't believe it. He, Teddy Lupin, had asked me, Victoire Weasley, to marry him.
His glistening eyes bored into mine while I just stood looking at him. I must have looked like a right fool, just standing there when he had just popped the 'big question'.
''Yes, of course.'' I had just realised at that moment what I had said, I had said yes. All I remember thinking was that I was an engaged woman. Wow! We were now engaged! He is my fiancé!
The next thing I know I am being kissed passionately by the most amazing man in my life. My fiancé to be exact. After a long embrace and a little more kissing he, as any wizard, conjured up a black box. I must have had a strange look of shock on my face because Teddy waved his hand in my face and was smiling. He opened the box and all I could think of was fainting. It was looking at me, pulling me towards it. It was a platinum band with a petite diamond set in the middle. It was beautiful, sparkly and most importantly mine.
Teddy took hold of my left hand and slid the ring onto that all important finger. Now that I think about it that hand has been through loads. When I was eight Mum dropped a vase on it due to a dodgy Hover Charm, Granny Weasley had to fix it with that wonderful book of hers. Michael Pott had crushed it in third year at the Hogwarts Quidditch final. I was Gryffindor Chaser, he a Slytherin beater who wasn’t the best at steering. Now that hand had an engagement ring on it.
Teddy had a great look of achievement on his face. No wonder, he had just succeeded in proposing to me. After taking a stroll along the beach we went to Shell Cottage. My parents would have had to have found out at some point. When I knocked on the door instead of walking in as usual I finally remembered that we would have to find a house somewhere. This was no longer my house to stay in. It felt very strange.
Dad was still for all the Secret Keeper malarkey so we always had to answer a question before being let in. He still had some fight in him! Mum told me that ever since he was bitten he has always been very protective. She told me that when Uncle Fred died he became the strong man in the family. Everybody still looks up to him, even Uncle Harry! We answered the question of ‘when is your mother’s birthday?’ and I replied ‘26th May’ meaning we were able to come in. Dad is not allowed to ask the question of ‘which werewolf bit me just before the Battle of Hogwarts?’ if Teddy is there. The first time he asked us that Teddy just went off in one. He thought that dad was trying to criticise him.
Mum had grown to like Celestina Warbeck and her music due to Granny’s persuasion. When we walked in she was listening to the wireless and a Cauldron Full of Hot, Strong Love. She was humming along when I walked over to her armchair. Without speaking I raised my left hand and sat it on top of hers. She took a huge breath and just looked at me............

Well? How is it? Give me ideas that make sense please. I know what is going to happen in the next two or so but I need some more plans. Leave your comments please!

xx

Last edited by demented_death_eater; 01-22-2011 at 04:53 AM.