View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 07:21 AM   #22 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

Quote:
“It’s mad that someone could be so foul for so long and not get weary of themselves,” replied Clementine.
I love this line! It's so simple, but so insightful, for an eleven year old.
Quote:
“You know what,” said Albus. “You don’t have to act like you aren’t scared around us!”
Albus is sweet to be so understanding. I wonder why she is acting that way too. She hopefully will become more trusting with her new friends.
Quote:
Thank you for reading. I realize it is a lot to get through, so I sincerely appreciate it! Comments also very much appreciated!
Some advice. The way I look at it is, when someone sits down to read, it's to relax and be entertained by what they are reading. They have the option to read for just a few minutes or a few hours. It's up to them. I don't think your posts are to long. I think they are a length that is considerate to someone who doesn't have a long time to sit and read, which is probably the best length to post. I understand that comments mean a lot to writers, but try to relax and enjoy your story. I know I am. If your views didn't gradually climb, then I might be concearned that maybe something needs work. But, you've got 264 views in just 15 days. That seems very impressive to me! Be confident in your story telling, and your writing will be successful. I love your story. You're really doing a great job of it. (If you don't want this advice, let me know, and I'll edit it out without hard feelings)