View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 08:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Default After Death, There is Love - Sa16+
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Disclaimer: All characters belong to J.K Rowling

AN: I tried doing an RP but that failed so I figured I would take my first stab at Harry Potter fanfiction. Fred and Angelina were my favourite charries so of course I was crushed when he died and I wanted to explore then events leading up to George and Angelina getting together.

Angelina Johnson rolled over in bed. It was dark in her room despite it being almost midday. She opened her eyes and glimpsed at her clock before rolling over again. It was always hard to get out of bed these days. She had lost her inspiration in that war only two months ago. To her though, the war was fresh, as was the pain. She relived seeing him fall with that haunting smile on his face everyday, and everyday she cried.

It took all her effort to pull herself into a sitting position. When she was finally sitting up in bed she pulled out the picture she kept under her pillow.
A girl with dark hair and skin danced wildly with a freckled red head and waved at the photographer. She felt a painful lump in her throat. The photographer too was dead along with the red head. All she had now were her memories. Precious painful memories.

She looked around her dark flat. Clothes,paper and everything quidditch was strewn across her bedroom floor. She hadn't cleaned in weeks. Two months in fact. She looked at the large pile of unread letter by her head and decided that she would open the ones from her Quidditch coach first. Her coach had given her three weeks grieving break but she hadn't gone back since. Quidditch just wouldn't be the same without Fred cheering her on. She read the letter then tossed it back unto the pile of unread ones. Maybe tomorrow she would read another one..if she was up to it.

Angelina hadn't been outside in days in fact she hadn't been seen by her friends and family for weeks and all attempts to contact her failed. She had sunk into a dark depression. Just as she was about to plop back unto her pillow there was a loud knock on her flat door.

"Angelina Johnson!! Open the damn door right now! I'm not leaving until you come out," came Katie Bell's angry voice from the other side of the door. Angelina groaned. Katie continued pounding.

"Open the door or I'll blast my way in!"

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...

Last edited by demented_death_eater; 08-02-2011 at 02:07 AM.