Thread: East Field
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 04:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
dan arjay

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cullen Maximus Pavus Trevelyan
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zacharias David McMillan
Minister's Office
x2
Science Freak | Royalty in Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple·myst View Post
"I'm okay now," she told him. "Thank you for asking though, just the combination of the portkey and only having two more days to go do not go well together," she said. Looking at the man she thought that she should know his name, but either she'd just seen him around and did not know it, or she had forgotten it. She was forgetting a lot of things lately. "I'm sorry," she said, "but I don't seem to remember your name." She paused thinking, "but am I right in thinking you are a division head?" she asked.
DH smiled and nodded at her, "Yes, I am a Division Head from Level 9. Are you sure you are alright, Mrs. Hunter?'' he said and smiled at her.

"Well, I am just here near your tent. If you need medical assistance I can provide you with one." he said politely looking at Mr. Hunter too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
DH! Marina was so glad to see someone else, she could have thrown herself at him! "I'm good," she said, walking over to him and, thankfully, not throwing herself at him. Control. CONTROL!

"I was so sure I couldn't be the only one here. I'm so happy to see you! I felt pretty alone."

[/color][/font][/b]
"Yeah. I think everybody who will be setting up in here will want to make a grand entrance.' he chuckled and looked at another Mysteries employee.

Red roses too.

I see 'em bloom for me and for you.

And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.