View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 06:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Slytherin
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaytone View Post
Kay walked in to Potions class again?? Weren't they get here?? Kay smelled something so good. 'Wow what is that?' Kay thought. She looked around the room and saw Kylie. Kay started to walk over to her and than saw Marie. "Hey Kylie, Can I sit with you?" Kay asked putting her bag down. Kay started taking out her things.

Kay looked over to Marie and called out to her. "Hey Marie come sit by me and Kylie. We can work together and maybe keep you out of hot water." Kay said laughing. Last time Kay thought she would be having detention with Marie about potions. Kay looked up at the list and start satting up her potion supplies.
Marie was just starting to get her things out when she heard Kay calling for her to sit with her and Kylie. She quickly grabbed her things and went to sit with the two girls. "Hey Kay, what do you mean keep me out of hot water, you gonna do all my cleaning for me this time?" As she started getting her things out, again, she looked up and noticed Kylie sitting there. "Oh, hey there Kylie, how are you today? I hope you don't mind me sitting with you guys. I have been known to get in trouble in this class" Marie couldn't help it, a evil little grin crossed her face as she thought about that last class and those nasty cauldrons they had to clean.