View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 04:28 AM   #39 (permalink)
SlytherinSistah
Special Services to the School

DoM
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default HAahaaha! Claudia = funneh. :D
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailzinator View Post
Constantine arrived onto the party scene with Roma at his heel. He wasn't too bundled up, but he was wearing a rather nice sweater and pair of jeans. It was one of the perks of being groundskeeper: you did dirty stuff, thereby, you needed clothing to get dirty in.

Clothing aside, Constantine crossed the class and headed up to where Kapoor was standing, throwing him a small smile. "Nice night," he commented, looking up towards the sky.
"Indeed." Professor Kapoor gave a nod of the head. He pulled out his pocket watch. Had it been night? Oh, what on earth was his head all about, then? He smiled when he saw Neo's doggy. "Well, I see you've brought along a very lovely assistant." He reached out to give the doggy and quick petting before beginning class. "Thank you for agreeing to help me do this class, Mr. Masterson." He whispered in. "Do you happen to have your wand upon you?", he inquired still in a hushed voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
Grateful the boots she was wearing (which she'd gotten from her grandmother for her birthday) provided another barrier against the cool breeze as she headed for a stone to sit on, Adrienne glanced around. It seemed her housemates were at least making an appearance to class. Maybe they could still avoid too much Vindictus wrath, if everyone here actually participated. "Hello Professor Vindictus," she said with a smile as she settled into a seat on an available rock around one of the piles of wood. "It's really nice out today, isn't it?" Ducking her head for a second, she pulled some parchment and ink out of her bag, as well as her textbook and other supplies. Class certainly looked like it was going to be interesting, especially if Mr. Masterson was joining them.
Kapoor looked behind himself and Neo. Had they an extra set of hands on board? Not seeing Professor Vindictus, he went back to reaching for a cloth bag. Maybe the darkness of the approaching evening was affecting the students vision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Laufghudd View Post
Miranda tightened her huffie scarf around herself and proceeded to take out her quill and notebook. Divination was a funny subject. Funny that you could basically start forseeing things that had nothing to do with anything, and funny because it was so unforseeable. Geddit? Snort.
She was just writing the topic of the lesson in her notebook when she heard footsteps and...

"Roma!" Oh there she was, finally to be mingling with more people. She was so cute and Miranda truly believed she had cured her fear for dogs. Unless those other dogs were evil and scary.

Wondering what Mr. Masterson was doing here, she began to rummage her backpack for a chocolate frog. And she found one, unwrapping it and started to munch. Yum yum!
"Miss BelCanto!" Kapoor began reaching into his bag that he'd brought down from the towers and making a rustling noise. "I hope you brought enough chocolate for everyone. Because they'll go excellently with the marshmallows I brought for anyone who gives insightful answers today in class." He said pulling out the rustling noise to expose it for the bag of fresh Honeydukes marshmallows. He was kidding, of course about having enough chocolate for everyone, but he sort of wished he'd thought of it now himself.

"Alright, class. To begin our lesson, I'm going to ask you to riddle me this...which charm -essential for today's Divination lesson- goes best with marshmallows?" He pulled at the opening of the marshmallows and busted open the bag, sending one or two renegade marshmallows rolling away on the dirt grounds.