View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #56 (permalink)
LeapFrog
Ravenclaw

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ellette "Ellie" Spencer
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Persephone Stuart
Magical Law Enforcement
x3
Haunted Lollipop ☛ Powerpuff Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRdem View Post
When my time comes, forget the wrongs that I--what?

The song playing in Edem's head suddenly stopped when he heard a voice of a girl. Someone unfamiliar.. He looked up to see who it was. Hmm, time to stop playing Mike Shinoda, it seemed. He pulled back the plate which he had pushed over. Returning the girl's friendly greeting, he said,

"Hey," he smiled at the girl, then straightened up his sitting position so that he wouldn't be in the girl's way when she was filling her plate with food. She wasn't quite like his muggle friends back at school who always eat so little because they were stupidly afraid of gaining weight. But what did she say? Oh.. Edem's iPod was still on the table. He picked it up, "You mean this? Well.. It's called iPod. It plays music. Sucks though, it would never work for me." he sighed. "Have I seen you before?"
Ellie marveled at the strange device. She was shocked at how small it was. All the wizard's wireless's she'd seen were much larger in size, nothing that could fit comfortably in the pocket. "That's mad..." she said, eyes wide.

She pulled out a small notepad and placed it next to the iPod. "I mean look at that! It's smaller than my notebook! A Wizard's Wireless for your pocket! And speakers for your ears!" she said, gleefully, pointing at the earbuds.

"Pity it doesn't work," she shrugged, tracing her finger on the small circle on the device. "So what stations do you get?" she asked, confusing the iPod for a radio. There wasn't an exact equivalent for wizards. "From what I've heard, muggle things don't work here. Too much magic, or something," she said, taking a large spoonful of pudding and shoving it in her mouth. Etiquette wasn't the farmgirl's strong suit.

She realized she hadn't yet been aquainted with the boy she was sitting beside. "Don't think so... I'm Ellie," she said, taking the boy's hand a shaking it furiously. She was unfamiliar with most customs, but handshaking she felt she had gotten the grasp of.