View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 08:21 PM   #64 (permalink)
OtterySt.Catchpole
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
quill Now accepting siggy ideas for T&O's top seven ...
Paris & Kellybear r luv :Read Otty 's fics:Gone With the Wind:I♥Rupert

Oops ... I'll reply later y'all ... I'm still envying Emma's shoes ...

EDIT: Surprise everyone ... it's later ...

Photos!: ZOMG! You've seen these pics before

^^ Look everyone size friendly siggy's now you might actually be able to use them on SS ... I'm such a dork sometimes ...

Replies: I missed out on these before because I had to pick up the little red haired one at the bus stop ... *sighs* he was on yellow today but he's trying so hard ... let's give him our love ♥ *aaaaaaaaawww* now moving on ...

Teddy would like to remind everyone that ... *sighs* "Death is easy ... comedy is hard. But Heavy Artillery is love ♥."

Moving on ...

Kellybear: I'm glad you liked the chicken, Clucky shall return sooner than you think ... along with Lenin the pig but you'll see ...

Octavius is the bow that will string this story together ... sort of okay so we were desperate for a villain ... watch me tie this whole fic into Human Nature maybe depends if it does though only you and Flower will know all the secrets and Connie when she gets back.

Draco is love who he ultimately ends up with ... we shall see.

M/F is coming ... but ... on opposite sides of the fight, can their love survive?

*Flower*:
Yay, Happy Birthday, better late than never I always say ... and I'm always late and never at the party at the right time ... so ... hope you had a good one.

This last post is dedicated to you too, but I think I forgot to mention that so ... you can pick whichever post in this whole fic to be yours and I will edit it with your bday dedication

G/D ... you remember that I suppose ... I've always been G/D

Ally: Hey Ally I'm glad you're still reading and yeah, G and the D I can't help it ... she loves Harry so wouldn't it naturally go that she'd love his greatest rival as well? *Sighs dramatically for love* Yup yup and you shall see many other surprises ... I hope ... are you reading Human Nature? Try my one shot it's all in one ... I'm just all about the pimpin' my fics today aren't I?

Neways, you all seriously PWN so I will be posting a new update ... don't know if you all read the last one but ... *shrugs* here's more to go with it. ♥ And this story is not going where you think it is ... honest. But then again do mine ever?

Last edited by OtterySt.Catchpole; 09-23-2009 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Because I can ... and I will ... and I did.