View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
BonnieGinnyfan
Gryffindor
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aphrodite Papadakis
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Eva Watson
Magical Law Enforcement
Proud Greek speaker| | Romione ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
You step inside a large room and immediately notice that it is filled with those devilish Cornish Pixies. Professor Lawson, has enlarged them so that they now stand at 4 feet.

The moment they see you, they begin to cause absolute havoc and chaos. Throwing books and lamps at you. They pull at your robes and hair. Using the spells that you learnt in class, take on the pixies and get them back into their cages.

So basically for this piece of homework, I would like you to RP your character taking on the Cornish Pixies using the spells you were taught in DADA class. You need only post the once. The more creative you are, the more points you will earn.

This homework is due exactly one week from today making it Tuesday 29th September. 2am GMT.

It is worth a total of 10 points.

Have fun!!!

(For 1st - 3rd years only)

As Ginny walked into the room she was hit right in the head with a book. She immediately fell to the ground.

"Ow that hurt!"she rubbed her head as she was standing up.She saw the Cornish Pixies.They were 4 feet."What the.....4 feet?!!!Seems like i have work to do!"she tried to pull out her wand "wow!...Those Cornish Pixies are fast!"She said as another book came flying towards her and missed her hand by inches...Another book hit her in the stomach.It hurt a lot this time
"OW!That's enough!"she shouted and pulled out her wand ready to cast spells.

"EXPELLIARMUS"She shouted making the "d" movement with her wand and red light bursted out of her wand and the book from one Pixie's hand flew and hit another Pixie.

She saw another Pixie"Stupefy!"she shouted again pointing with her wand and the Pixie fell to the ground"YES!"she murmured

Then she saw 1...2...3...4 Pixies"How many are they?!"Ginny complained
"Locomotor Mortis!"and the legs of 2 Pixies bound together and fell down unable to move.
Then she pointed other Pixies with her wand
"Incendio""Seems like i'm winning"she said happilly.She turned her wand to other direction

"Petrificus Totalus!"she shouted again and a Pixie frozed immediately and fell down.Then suddenly they were gone.She lost them from her eyes
"Where are you?Where are you?""come on!"she yelled.She caught with her eye a Pixie on the left side of her."Got ya!"she smiled.

"Incarcerous!"she shouted and the Pixie hit the wall."Not so smart now huh?!"she laughed evilly...She felt something...It was behind her... "PROTEGO!"
"You Little....Evil Thing!"she said angrily as she turned around and saw a Pixie trying to hit her again"ΔΙΑΒΟΛΑΚΙΑ!"she shouted in Greek which means little demons

Petrificus Totalus!"The last Pixie fell down the ground.She then put them back to their cages."It was fun i have to admit"she thought"I think I'm done"she murmured under her breath and she opened the door.She was exhausted" I-...I-...I-...I'm done Professor Lawson"Ginny said to the Professor

Last edited by BonnieGinnyfan; 09-22-2009 at 07:27 PM. Reason: spelling correction