View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 12:45 AM   #131 (permalink)
miss.weasley23
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anya Artana-Lynch
Third Year
Yankees Fan! Long Island Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Emm was startled as someone approached her, and a pile of Parchment cascaded out of her arms. Blushing, she hurridly picked them up, placing them on her desk when she was standing. "I'm sorry," she muttered. Not understanding why she was apologising to Ivy. But she wasn't really apologising to Ivy, more to herself. For embarrassing herself on his first day. It was a sure sign, a sure sign that things were about to go downhill from now.

Smiling a little sheepishly, Emma took Ivys hand and shook. "Hello, Ivy," she greeted, looking down and away from Ivys eyes as she dropped her hand, not willing to embarras herself even more. "I'm Emma," Emma eventually added, glancing up and taking in the office, fiddling with a random strand of her short hair.
"Hi," Ivy said again, bending down to get a piece of parchment that Emma had missed. "Don't worry about it, the same thing happened to me the other day, I know how you feel" she gave Emma as warm a smile as she could manage. "What section do you work for?" she asked, just trying to make conversation because the feeling was horrible, it was like you were all alone, like the first day of school but much worse.