View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
aguamentis
Ravenclaw
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rishi Kapoor
First Year
Film Addict! | ♥ Suraj Sharma ♥| TIGRESS!

#3 – Training For Quidditch

“Help me train for Quidditch so I can stay on the team!” Young Draco Malfoy said to his father, Lucius who was absolutely in no mood to help his son with his Quidditch skills.

“No, Draco…” Lucius said, exhausted.

“Father…HELP. ME. NOW!!” Draco demanded. Lucius stared at him oddly, sighed, and pull himself off of a nice, comfortable leather chair. Draco led him outside to their beautiful, vast green field and grabbed his own Nimbus 2001, and Lucius’ old broomstick.

“Ah, let me cast the braking charms on these…” Lucius said. After he was finished with both brooms, they both climbed over them and began flying upward into the sky.

“Allow me to demonstrate some sneaky blocking moves, alright, son? Watch carefully!” Lucius yelled, as he began flying towards a window. “Pretend the window is a bludger or a another player!” Lucius accelerated his speed, but he soon realized he was going to fast, and attempted to stop the broom. But the broom did not stop.

“This…broom!! Stop!! STOP!!” Thump!! It was already too late. His face met the window, and he slowly fell down to the ground. Draco ran to his father, and stood over him.

“Father?”

___________________________For you and me