View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 06:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
OtterySt.Catchpole
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Red face There's some steampunk for you ... er maybe ... I need to work on it LOL
Paris & Kellybear r luv :Read Otty 's fics:Gone With the Wind:I♥Rupert

Connie & Xavier, you two are the driving force behind this fic. You guys totally r0x0rs and you're the reason I post ... I'm so glad you all are so patient it's easier to write the story, have it beta'd and then post it all nice and neatly into scenes but ... sometimes I like to guerilla style write these things, the element of spontaneity, and deadlines (you know, you haven't posted in a day and your readers are getting antsy ... ) so ... it makes the stories a lot wilder, more exciting and so much more random which is funny because all my stories are like that ...

Neways ... Why didn't someone tell me I was running the train? *Ottery screams and Teddy bails out as the train careens towards a set of broken tracks and a cliff*

"If I was talking to you, you'd know," the cat replied.

"You are talking to me," the red haired boy complained. "Aww c'mon Prince, don't be like that?"

"I'm not talking to you, I'm merely informing you that you're a doofus," the cat replied lifting his head and looking away. He started to lick his paws.

"Fine!" Giovanni complained and ran out of the room slamming the door behind him with such force that books fell off the shelf. Prince stuck his tongue out at the boy.

"I can't believe those idiots are firing at me?" Madison yelled.

"Just keep running, okay?" Freddie complained. Gah, but girls could be whiners. He would have sighed if he could have but he was trying to conserve what breath he could running up the castle's stairs.

"Stupid ministy dorks!" Madison yelled unleashing a shower of snakes on the unsuspecting aurors.

Freddie banged his head against the rooftop of the tower, as he rubbed his noggin the roof exploded out.

"What the ..."

"I used Alohamora," Madison explained.

"That's a pretty powerful way to use it." The boy complained between coughs and pushing the dust out of his face.

"When I'm angry, my spells tend to ... work ... really, really well." Madison explained. "I can't help it, so shut it!" She yelled at the boy and dragged him out onto the roof by his collar.

"Lumos!" Freddie covered his eyes as the girls wand exploded in a beam of light turning the tower into a makeshift lighthouse. "Oh, dang !@#$, %^$#, !@#$%^&*()$#!" Madison exclaimed.

Freddie ventured to open his eyes as the light from the wand stopped as Madison ushered, Nox, and he could see the large zeppelin flying their way through the city lights around them. How had he gotten into this mess in the first place? He just prayed that the ministry's aurors didn't recognize either of them or he was going to be in a soup of trouble when he got home. NOt that he wasn't already, as late as it was.

He had told his mum he was just going out with his mates around the block for a walk and a cup of tea. He hadn't bargained on everything that had happened since Madison had cornered him in the alley.

The Magic Box was a colorful menagerie of things, furry animals in cages, birds of different types, the walls were lined with bottles of all kinds of shapes and colors and descriptions with inscriptions in runes and tongues now dead. It all assailed him at once as he entered the place. A strong scent of magic, powders like he used in potions, the after scent of some spells and candy?

It was a weird place. There were tables near the window over looking the street and glass cases where you could find food and drinks displayed or magical items it were as if The Magic Box were an assortment of places in one place. The shop was like an apothecary, coffee shop, antique store, pet shop, magic store. It left Draco dazzled. There was nothing like it back at home or even Hogsmeade.

"What am I doing here?" he asked himself, sighing.

"Fate called you here, of course," a familiar voice called out of the depths behind the bead curtain. He turned around to look at her. What the devil was she doing here? Though in retrospect, he would admit, the shop did suit her personality.