View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 02:19 AM   #23 (permalink)
OtterySt.Catchpole
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Unhappy Last post for a while ... sorry guys.
Paris & Kellybear r luv :Read Otty 's fics:Gone With the Wind:I♥Rupert

Harry Potter blinked. The boy said he was Nicholas Black.

Harry turned to look at his godfather and he screamed. Sirius was standing there smiling one Death Eater hanging upside down from a lamppost bound in webbing, the other lying at his feet passed out and tied up with magical ropes. Fernier Greyback was standing behind Sirius, his hands claws with murderous intent. Sirius was smiling. That was the problem. Sirius smiled just like he had smiled at the Department of Mysteries, just like he had been smiling as Bellatrix had shot him, just like he had smiled as he was falling through the veil.

The spell had been harmless, it hadn’t been a killing curse, so how could Sirius Black be dead?

Harry could not let it happen again. Sirius Black would not die.

Harry screamed and the boy with the brown hair jumped down from the fence landing on the grassy ground softly. Harry took out his wand, why wasn’t the boy doing it too? Was he one of the Death Eaters? He looked much too young. There wasn’t time for this … there wasn’t any time.

The werewolf’s hand came down slashing Sirius’ back, and Harry yelled, running, firing every hex and jinx he could think of as his godfather fell to the ground. For some reason the spells did nothing they hit the werewolf but they were useless. Fenrir kept slashing and tearing at the man’s flesh, rending his clothes and his flesh from his body, blood splattering everywhere.

“It didn’t happen like that,” Nicholas complained. “That wasn’t how he died.”

“He doesn’t have to die, he didn’t … he … I could have saved him. I could have saved him,” he cried, falling to his knees in the middle of the darkened street.

“I thought you were remembering something,” the boy said, lamely.

“If I had been stronger. I could have saved him. I should have saved him.”

“So, this never happened,” Nicholas remarked, a note of sadness in his voice.

“This isn’t how he died. He fell behind a stupid veil. He can’t be dead.” Harry screamed, incredulously. It had been weeks but still he could not come to accept it.

“I’m sorry Harry, but Sirius is dead,” the brown haired boy remarked, putting a hand on the other boy’s shoulder.

All around them the night faded into mist. It was odd watching the world drip away like watercolors in the rain. Everything disappeared. Tears streaming down his face, the lightning scarred boy slapped the brown haired boy’s hand from his shoulder. Harry stood up wand at the ready facing the boy next to him. Harry screamed, “Who are you? And what the hell are you doing inside my head?”

The boy looked at Harry curiously, “I told you. My name is Nicholas Black. I’m Sirius Black’s son.”

As the eternal chess game of life played on, one character revealed himself meanwhile, another still hid in shadows, on the great continent in the beautiful city of Paris an old style muggle phone rang. The boy left off eating the chocolate covered crystallized pineapples. The box was heart shaped and the note on it read, “Relish your victory, for now. Love, Ottery St.”

The grey haired boy picked up the phone. “Yes?” he asked in French. “Who is it and what would you like?”

The voice on the other end of the phone crackling and mysterious simply said, “They’ve caught him. The Hong Kong triads have him. They wish to side with Lord Voldemort in the war. If you don’t act soon, the boy’s dead. Consider this a friendly nudge.”

“Who are you, and why are you telling me this?” the grey haired boy asked, ever reticent to fall for any traps. It was only the finely crafted and well thought out traps that he liked to play. He liked a challenging adversary.

“Because I owe Otts. Also, Teddy doesn’t know.”

“If you know Teddy, why haven’t you called him?”

“Because Love’s funny. Save him or don’t. I’ve done my part.” Click.

The line went dead and Angel sighed, putting down his copy of Romeo and Juliet. “I wonder if that boy’s ever going to learn to stay out of trouble.”

Author's End Notes: Isabella is being a brat so ... *sighs* she's an easy lover, get a hold on you believe it, like no other, before you know it you'll be on your knees the 80's pwn this fic. See you guys in a while ... keep cool or warm depending on your half of the hemisphere, no? Back laterz.