View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 07:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
OtterySt.Catchpole
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Exclamation Sad news everyone ... my hamster died and I'm moving to Antarctica with no internet
Paris & Kellybear r luv :Read Otty 's fics:Gone With the Wind:I♥Rupert

Okay, so I've never actually owned a gerbil to have it die, and the hamster we did have ages ago died when I was like ... 14 or something. As for the whole antarctica thing, I was watching a documentary ...

I love that all you peeps are reading my fic, I love you all, I'm glad old friends are here *glomps Si & Lissylove* but I'm in the valley ... visiting my mom, and I'm not going to have internet for about ... oh, three weeks. So, I will post soon, but I might not be updating for a while. Yeah, sorry y'all. On the bright side, I'll still be working on this story ... I said I had no internet not no computer so, yay, I'll have loads of story to post and be ahead of all of you and I'll be able to drop massive hints and pick on all y'all about what's gonna happen and who's gonna die and who's already dead and stuffs. So you know.

Hey follow me on twitter, I'm otteryst. yeah, after I get back to Mississippi where they have internet.

Thank you all again for reading my story, thank you Thumper, I'm glad you all are liking my stuff Lily, prongs, hermionesclone, Lari (haven't seen you in ages love ♥ my next chapter is for you, but only if it doesn't suck), x-girl, and all y'all old friends of mine and my fic. I love you girls and Ali I will be back with a new post soon, and I'll try to update when I can. It's only until I get back to Mississippi in August, I swear.

Thank you all for reading my story, I promise I will make it worth the wait. I guess I should get crackin' on a banner.

*loves his story's fans* I promise it will be good ... just like HBP was good ... well sort of, and what's with the Ron/McClaggan skin ... does SS ship *Teddy fires the cannons* I was going to say McClaggan and that random blonde

*Teddy rolls his eyes and the world spins on*

EDIT:I didn't want to get in trouble for spamming my fic, so I thought I'd edit it. Neways, I'm still working on an update, it just needs to be edited really. New characters, Ron, some Luna, and back to Harry for a big reveal ... you shall see. Oh, and Kellybear, help me pic a picture of me, I'm putting me in a siggy for my fic cuz I'm a media hound. I love the spotlight and Si, I like your siggy. Too cute. I hope you know I stole it. XP Back laterz peeps.

Ur 2 sweet Lily Lupin

Last edited by OtterySt.Catchpole; 07-28-2009 at 10:59 AM.