View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 01:05 AM   #32 (permalink)
princess of*hp*
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk

Graduated

Diagon Alley Employee:
Amadeus Alfred Kipling
Owl Post Office Assistant
x7
Thumbs up
Lady Lem|DJ Melfoy|Braedeus ♥ Stumble|Bebé Melón|B2|Andee & Melsse|Melephone

I saw this with my friends on the 15th and loved it . But, why did they burn down the Burrow?! Don't the Order go to the Burrow after picking up Harry in the beginning of DH?! Anyways, I laughed out loud when Harry said that he was "taking someone cool to Slughorn's Christmas Party" and he takes... Luna! Cormac was arrogant, but too cute! And Blaise was... . ... My friend Hilary always thought that Tom Felton was ugly, but at the start of the film she leaned over to me and said, "Draco got hot!" :lol At the end, my friend Kerri cried for Dumbledore and Hilary teared up. Not to be unemotional, but they never read HBP so I wasn't as shocked as they were during some scenes.
At the end of the film, on the tower with the trio, did anyone notice Ron's shoes! Adorable!
Also, Tonks looks different... I mean, it's not bad, but the OOTP look was a little better.
And when Hermione was talking about her dad's hand being bit b/c he's a dentist, she looked so awkward! In a good way, though!
And Weasley's Wizard Wheezes was great! I also wish they would have given Fenrir a little bit of a bigger role.
Anywhooo, I give it an overall thumbs up; one of the best films!